“Great dinner with a wonderful service”

1415 Italian Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 270 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I never thought I'd be able to say this about any restaurant in Lagos but 1415 is one of the best experiences I've had since being in Nigeria for the last 1 year with a 2 days stay.Great night with a young well smiling, focus and favorite Waiter OLA......truly a great night and do hope to be back soon. thumb up.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Restaurant beautiful, staff excellent, food wonderful.I had Lasagna Emiliana& a nice tiramisu.and the staff beauty was an excellent waitress with a beautiful smile...keep up the smile

Reviewed 5 April 2018

one of the best meals I have had in a long time, and service was dope. that feeling when your waitress is all smiles and welcoming, Thanks Opeyemi, yeah got your name saved up. well done manager, great job you're doing.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The service was a bit iffy and all the staff wanted to do was prepare the restaurant for breakfast so the were hurrying the few patrons they had. The meal itself was pretty good, with Italian cold cuts to start and we both had chicken main courses. Generally a good meal but not cheap given its location but spoilt by waiters in a hurry

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday with my family. I should have taken the emptiness of the restaurant as a sign but still we proceeded thinking perhaps we will get even better service and yummy Italian food.

I had been looking forward to trying it as it is in a very popular hotel and that comes with hotel prices so I decided to go with family and let them pay! Haha. I had minestrone soup for starters and lasagne for my main (I had been looking forward to a scrumptious meal). We pretty much had hot tasteless water as minestrone (super disappointed) and I had a burnt slice of lasagne which was tasty but it had burnt edges like it has been left a bit too long in a microwave. The food took a while to come out from the kitchen and we wondered why as we were the only 3 in the restaurant. Smh. It was NOT worth the money or the time.

Perhaps other people have had better luck or we went on an "off" day, ah well..... Never again. Moving on.

P.S. the 2 star rating is for the decor! I loved the light fixtures!