USD 232
USD 77
USD 200
USD 91
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

USD 58
USD 323
USD 219
FourPoints.com
USD 233
USD 203
Hotels.com
All reviewsvictoria islandrooms are largehard rock cafewestern dishesbusiness triplocal dishesrestaurant staffvery nice hotelstayed here for nightsenjoyed my stayhotel is locatedcustomer service ispool sidevcpgeoffreyconciergeinternet
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Spent two weeks in the VCP whilst working in Lagos and was very comfortable in this safe location. Staff are most friendly and try to help although not always with success!!! Daniel gets special mention here as always smiling and happy to help!

Food was ok although issues with how slow everything is and missing items on the very small menu! It should be hard to ensure there is a stock of food in as per the listed menu!! Once told they did improve and made suitable amends with good customer service which is rare in hotels in Nigeria!

Recommend the bbq food on a Friday night as good value and great taste.

Will stay there again as the small issues don’t undermine the comfort and hospitality. Thoroughly recommend to other western travellers let loose in Lagos! Enjoy!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
VCP H, Guest Relations Manager at Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear John,

It was delight to have hosted your recent stay in Lagos.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, as this motivates us to serve you better.

We look forward to making your next stay even better.
Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Rooms are large, well maintained and clean. AC is poor and the automatic key gets discharged quite rapidly. Lobby is quite insufficient. Single elevator is insufficient when the hotel is full and parking space inadequate. Food is average. Staff is fast and helpful

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Rejivar25,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback, as this helps us to serve you better.
We apologise for any shortcomings you may have experienced during your last stay with us. Please be assured that our team is working hard to ensure that all that you mentioned are rectified.

As a matter a fact, we are currently undergoing a major renovation and we hope you'll be one of the first set of guests to experience this upgrades.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel Lagos.

All the best.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We never expected this in the heart of Lagos - comfort, excellence service and a warm reception. My daughter was well received. Treated as important as the adults. My husband and I will never forget the experience. We are doing this again soon!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
VCP H, Manager at Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear SeyifunmiRJ,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such generous feedback, it was a delight hosting you and your family.
I will share your comments with our team, as I'm very sure your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you to VCP Hotel again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

A great place to be for a business trip. The service is great and its media presence is commendable. Its customer service is certain to deliver on your request on time. Its also located in a place that is at centre of Lagos, the business hub of Nigeria. I really enjoyed my stay...looking for to return on next trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
VCP H, Manager at Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Kelly C,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Victoria Crown Plaza.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for several days on 2 separate occasions. The hotel seemed clean and the staff very friendly. The poolside bar is a nice place to relax and catch up with some Work. My only negative comment is regarding the food. The menu is a bit basic and on several occasions they didn’t have the dish I asked for. I also think the food is overpriced and the quality isn’t the best. However, I do recommend the hotel and I will be returning

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business