“Wheat bread ????”
Review of Nuts About Cakes

Nuts About Cakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Lagos
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I loved the carrot cake .but thier so called wheat bread had mould in two days and it was supposed to be fresh!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Olivia's cafe is inside Nuts about cakes, most times people don't know the difference. Nuts about cakes is the bakery.

I discovered the amazing Chicken salad panini in Lekki. I really wanted something simple and light for lunch so headed to Olivia’s cafe in Lekki. Olivia’s cafe has really nice Breakfast, also had Aquistic breakfast saturday, also one of my favorite cafe’s in Lekki.

Opened a while now, I just love how hidden it is and how the space isn't so big so you can work there, have coffee.

I always recommend them because of the good food also they have free wifi. Would recommend for good panini place in Lagos.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

As I've become a regular at Nuts about cakes coffee shop, I can say that the waiters are very friendly, and the coffee is very good. The cakes are also yummy and the slices are quite generous.
Haven't ordered a customized cake, but I will soon and will leave a separate review.
5/5 for great service and great dessert.

1  Thank Jad S
Reviewed 8 February 2016

This a great place for a light breakfast or lunch or tea/coffee. The service is a bit slow but it isn't different from many places around the world with a small staff. The omlettes are decent. I haven't had the pastries but my partner enjoys them. It's been chill and relaxed everytime I have visited.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

For anyone looking for a work spot cafe in Lekki this is an ideal little haven with a generator so Wifi always works, plenty of plugs and food and drink. The food is good, not excellent but there is plenty of choice- do expect a bit of a wait though. Service is friendly and everything works!