All reviewspool barclub floortennis courtsan italian restaurantsecurity guardan upgradefelt safeshort stayinternational airportbusiness trippool sideafricaproximitycuisinemainlandenvironment
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located about 25mins (no traffic) from the airport. Lots of local bars, restaurants & clubs are in the area. The hotel was very accommodating to our needs but my biggest issue with this hotel is the lighting in the rooms & the bathrooms. Shower curtain had mold on it & the countertop needs to be repainted. The pool area is nice & relaxing & there’s more than enough security on site. I wouldn’t stay here again as there are other areas of Lagos that offer more variety.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We planned a seminar here for our customers and I decided to book the same venue for my 3 expatriate friends who traveled from Europe. As I stay in Lekki, I also decided to relocate to the hotel for 3 days to reduce my travel time and stress. The staff were very courteous and friendly but the hotel needs a refurbishment. I think it's still living on its past glory. The lobby smelled damp, like the rooms as well. I could not say it was sparkling clean. They seem to economize on toiletries - not expected from a Sheraton. There was dust under the chest in my room. One of my shoe covers was erroneously swept away. I did not use the internet so I'm not able to comment. Breakfast was good and the airconditioners chilled well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Damian C, General Manager at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for taking time to give some useful feedback about our hotel.

Yes, some parts of our hotel need upgrade and we are currently renovating the public areas of the hotel. Most of the rooms have been renovated and are one of the best in the country. Have you seen the 5th and 6th floors, club lounge etc.

Please note that we do appreciate your loyalty and patronage and we'll do everything possible to guarantee a most comfortable stay.

Once again, thanks a lot for your time.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

First of all, I have to say that the staff was really perfect - very polite, helpful and professional. So far nothing to reproach.

The problem are the rooms here. Quite clean, but I noticed some staints on the bed linen. Washed, for sure, but still disgusting and should not happen in quite an expensive hotel like this.

Other thing - the rooms really need to refurbish and update. Room design seems to be from mid-nineties and so is also the level of how the items are worn-out. Scratched bathtub with rests of a kind of scotch tape, worn-out electrical switches...this is really not the Sheraton standard...

The lobby and reception area is quite nice (even if still very nineties-alike...), and so is the pool in the backyard.

Very good cuisine - there is one Italian restaurant (only opens for the dinner), one outside bar beside the pool and one buffet restaurant with Nigerian and Indian warm dishes , cold bar of international items (grilled chicken, cheeses...) and many sweet pastries & tailor-made pancakes.

Breakfast is also very good and abundant - Nigerian dishes, European cold buffet, pastries, good coffee. The only inconvenience was when I asked if the breakfast was already included in my booking (which was not clear from booking voucher), they told me that it was, but at the end they have put it as extra on the final bill - 7500 naira.

Wi-Fi was quite slow. If needed, faster Wi-Fi can be purchased as an option

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Damian C, General Manager at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your review, it is well appreciated.

Your room experience is definitely a shortcoming and we would like to investigate this.

Did you report this to housekeeping and what room did you stay In?

Sheraton is a known brand that delights in the comfort of her guests and will never take likely to complaints.

Kindly reach us via guestservice.00445@sheraton.com

We would love to hear from you.

Regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The Sheraton in Lagos has the advantage of being nicely secured, but this one of its only advantages with the friendliness of the staff. The food served for breakfast and lunch was average, and the rooms smelt like cigarette even if this was a non-smoking room.
I would say that the facilities and services are not worth the price charged by the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello Antoine,

Thank you for your review.

It is very much appreciated.

Regards.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The hotel is centrally located and well kept with courteous and helpful staff across.
Enjoying my stay and will definitely return or recommend this to a visitor in Lagos.
The room is spacious with a study desk ideal for business travel, tea making facilities, stable wifi... The breakfast area was recently renovated and is excellent alongside the options provided.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Damian C, General Manager at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to write about us, your comments are very well appreciated.

Our culture is to make sure that we attend to every request and make our guest smile at the end of their stay.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards.