All reviews lagoon view victoria island business trip other hotels secure hotel live music nice bar swimming pool business hotel rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay nigeria security gym traffic consistency africa
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms(preferably above ground floor) have absolutely gorgeous views of sunrise, sunset, nightfall,anytime view :) The rooms have a cozy chilling area by the window sill - perfect spot for reading and the views. The infinity pool is amazing and long enough for enjoyable laps. The outside bar/restaurant has great views too (but careful, as the waiter tried to charge for more expensive wine than the one consumed!). The reception staff were very nice and the (a la carte) food was great too (tried the buffet only once when I wasn't really in the mood for food).

The room is spacious but has no socket near the bed and was a bit too chilly. The A/C was a bit too complicated to adjust (should have a manual for this) and wouldn't go above 22 ℃. I called technicians twice to adjust it for me, both times they said it would take at least an hour for the room to warm up (to 22℃)!!

The bathroom in my room slanted away from the drain meaning half the bathroom remained flooded.

Management should consider putting flyers on the spa/massage rates at the reception/rooms, like any other major hotel. This would prevent embarrassing situations such as when the lady at the gym reception yanked the file with the rates away from me (you'd think I was committing espionage) when I tried to take a pic of the rates so as to decide what to opt for later. The basement area where the salons and shops are located looks unfinished.

I'd still stay at this hotel, over and over!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Radisson M, General Manager at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Tapu,

Thank you for your recent stay in our hotel and for sharing your experiences here.

I am glad to know you enjoyed the view, the spacious room, the swimming pool, and that our staffs and food were great.
I empathize with other points mentioned in your review which shall be reviewed with the team.

We can assure you of continuous improvement on our services and facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Was asked by my client to meet him for a meeting and we decided to go straight to the bar. Fully stocked with view of the ocean. Nicely located on the high street with plenty security, metal detectors and bags scanned. Beautiful hotel with all that ModComs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Agbaman,

Thank you for patronizing our hotel recently and for deeming it necessary to share your experiences here.

It is a pleasure to read your review and to know that your expectations of the bar and security of the hotel were met.
We are charged to ensure that our guests get value for the money they spend.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 12 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Radisson M, General Manager at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the Radisson VI for Sunday Brunch, it was a shame that I couldn't stay there as they are almost running on full occupancy for the past few weeks.

The Brunch is fantabulous, it has great variety on both hot and cold dishes. The Lamb in mint sauce was just too good.

Great value for money as you get complimentary sparkling wine and local cocktails, we were attended to by Annie, she was very helpful.

The Live band was joyful and helped create the perfect ambience.

Overall we were a group of 4 and we had a great time.

2 thumbs up to the team at Radisson.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Radisson M, General Manager at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear SaadPak,

Thank you for your recent patronage of our Sunday Brunch.

I certainly do empathize for our inability to accommodate you in the room due to full occupancy for the period.

We are pleased to know that our Sunday Brunch met all your expectations and you had a great time with your colleagues.
Be assured of getting value for money spent whenever you visit Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

I look forward to welcoming you back.