“Excellent Meal Choices”

The Place Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 272 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is actually a fast food restaurant but the meal options are so varied and fresh that it appears like it was made a la carte.

The major thing going for The Place are the variety of food choices. It is impossible to go in and not find a lot of things to eat. Food is well laid out and I must admit that virtually everything I have eaten there tastes excellent.

It can be very busy though but service is usually fast. Eat in and take out are offered.

Highly recommended if you want quick and tasty food.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

that one place you get what you want , how you want it.
fab, nice cool, affordable, sweet, the list is endless.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The place took the mama put (word in in local parlance that means you decide what is served to u from a variety of meals (not menu o) at your price) concept to another level. A wide variety of food to choose from at affordable prices. The rice tasted a bit bland but their yam and fish sauce made up for that. A place to visit on and on. Oh, staff is friendly.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Very nice selection and service was quick ……… food tasted really nice surprisingly and lots of options to pick from ………

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I always eat here as it is close to my work. It's an everyday thing for me. I enjoy the food and it doesn't mess up my tummy as I have a sensitive stomach. I'll say good hygiene.