“Nice restaurant”
Review of Shams Cafe & Grill

Shams Cafe & Grill
Ranked #224 of 279 Restaurants in Lagos
Description: Shams Cafe & Grill The Ultimate Place to be Event & Bookings:- *Birthday Parties *Meetings *Conferences *Bachelor's Eve Parties *Bridal Shower. Delivery within Lagos.
Reviewed 20 February 2017

A very clean, tidy and modern restaurant with friendly staff. There were Plasma TV's on the wall, and restaurant had air con too.

Mum ordered Jollof rice with beef, boyfriend ordered pounded yam with egusi and i had a chicken burger with fries. All agreed that the food was tasty.

Walking distance from the mall and Federal Palace hotel.

Recommend!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

A colleague chose this venue for a business meeting, it was my first visit which turned out ok. Quite a range of dishes are offered but we only tried a few to snack on and thought they were ok. We certainly wouldn't go back for true food, perhaps a place to hang out or have a drink while watching a football game.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Shams cafe last week for a quick bite whilst I waited for my movie and watch the Trump inauguration as well.

I was impressed with the ambience of the bar. Music was subtle and adequate.

Service was swift and the attendants were courteous.

I ordered for a beef shawarma and didn't regret it. It's taste and flavor were as I'd like it and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the usual cabbage stuffed package a lot of establishments serve out. My only issue is that it was a tad small which can be improved upon.

They also had outdoor seating and comfy seats which made them score extra points from me. Definitely a place I'd revisit.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

My colleague had recommended this café and it lived up to the billing.

A neat environment, courteous waiters and speedy meal service.

I may advise they turn down the volume of the TV as loud music and lunch on a hot day in Lagos do not mix well.

However, I will give it a 3.5 / 5 r for a first time visit; hope they keep it up.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Good food, good prices. I ordered hummos and fattoush and both were delicious and good sized portions. The menu was mostly Lebanese, but in speaking with the owner, an Indian chef and dishes are coming soon! This restaurant just opened up a couple of months ago.