See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The hostel is in the city centre, it's a small and clean hostel with a nice atmosphere. The staff is always there to help you. I went to Ometepe 2 times and always stayed here. Robinson the owner speaks perfect English for the ones who don't speak spanish and he is supersweet! I had a lot of fun in Ometepe while staying in this hostel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Wow, where do I start. BEST PLACE TO STAY IN OMETEPE. If you are on a budget and looking for an affordable, local family owned hostel then this is the place for you. My fiance and my best friend stayed here for an extended period of time because we loved it so much. The owner was incredibly helpful in so many different ways. He showed us the best places to go to have fun, eat and drink. He also helped me and my friend rescue and bring home 2 local street dogs that we found when I was visiting ometepe. These beautiful dogs are now our pets here in San Diego and we are FOREVER grateful for everything he did. If anyone gets a chance to visit ometepe, I would highly recommend you stoping by this place. You will be greeted with kindness (in Spanish) from the two sweet security guards, then they will call Robbie (the owner) who speaks excellent English to come further assist. Thanks again to Robbie and all the staff, who showed us how hospitable Nicaragua and its people truly are.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends