“Best balcony view of Chaouen”
Review of Casa Perleta

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chefchaouen
Casa Perleta
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Chefchaouen
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Location is very good, you can get there walking from the Grand Taxi drop off area (10-15 min). If you do not have a map, one of the local will offer to take you there walking (be ready to tip them) . From here you are within 10 min walk to most of the cool sightseeing spots of Chefchaouene. A.C. and Internet worked well, breakfast in the terrace was the best; Staff was always happy and greeting everyone. Bed and Bathroom were Ok, for the price I think this is a very good place to stay. They always look after their guests. (there's a small store across the entrance, you will find this very valuable after a long walk under the sun in the Blue Pearl) I highly recommend this place for your stay in Chefchaouen, I truly enjoyed it with my wife.

Room Tip: I stayed in H7 , and the view from the common terrace was great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Upon my arrival to Chefchaouen it was an absolute dream, and once I arrived the hotel I thought it was a fairy tale. I didn't know places like that actually existed.
Casa Perleta is the perfect stay to this spectacular town. The treatment received was beyond friendly and with so much kindness and attention. Our room was as if taken out of a book, with so much attention to details (and cleanliness).
I only stayed one night out of my 6 nights in Morocco- I would say I'd return to Morocco just to return to Chefchaouen.

Thank you everyone at Casa Perleta for the magical stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017

On a quieter street in Chefchaouen this place is a must. The rooms my friends and I stayed in were clean, spacious, and charmingly decorated. The staff were friendly and so helpful. The rooftop terrace where my room was located was lovely. I enjoyed having my door open and getting fresh air. While the room was on the small side I didn't mind. There was air-con, fresh linens, and some complimentary toiletries.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I cannot say enough about this place. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The staff provided exceptional service. The hotel was brand new and beautifully decorated with a true Moroccan style. The staff took the time to show us all of Chefchaouan and even provided us daily with a complimentary Moroccan breakfast, afternoon tea, and sweets which were amazing. I will 100 percent stay here again next year when I visit. Chefchaouan was one of my favorite cities I have visited so far. The hotel has a rooftop with an unbelievable view of the Blue City and its mountains. Both Mohammeds went out of their way to help us with everything and make this trip well worth it.

Room Tip: Best views, rooftop, spacious rooms, kitchen area, sitting area
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FFelps
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Casa Perleta is a gem. It's beautifully decorated and cozy, and everyone on staff is so cheerful and helpful. The rooftop terrace is particularly lovely, especially when it's hot outside, and the breakfasts up there are phenomenal! They made our stay in Chefchaouen magical.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple