All reviewsrooftop terracemint teabreaddonutscall to prayerlight sleeperlots of characterrooms are smalltop floorblue citytwo nightsa wonderful staybeautiful townquaint hotellovely riadyour luggagechefchaouen medina
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Upon my arrival to Chefchaouen it was an absolute dream, and once I arrived the hotel I thought it was a fairy tale. I didn't know places like that actually existed.
Casa Perleta is the perfect stay to this spectacular town. The treatment received was beyond friendly and with so much kindness and attention. Our room was as if taken out of a book, with so much attention to details (and cleanliness).
I only stayed one night out of my 6 nights in Morocco- I would say I'd return to Morocco just to return to Chefchaouen.

Thank you everyone at Casa Perleta for the magical stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noelia P
Reviewed 19 August 2017

On a quieter street in Chefchaouen this place is a must. The rooms my friends and I stayed in were clean, spacious, and charmingly decorated. The staff were friendly and so helpful. The rooftop terrace where my room was located was lovely. I enjoyed having my door open and getting fresh air. While the room was on the small side I didn't mind. There was air-con, fresh linens, and some complimentary toiletries.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I cannot say enough about this place. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The staff provided exceptional service. The hotel was brand new and beautifully decorated with a true Moroccan style. The staff took the time to show us all of Chefchaouan and even provided us daily with a complimentary Moroccan breakfast, afternoon tea, and sweets which were amazing. I will 100 percent stay here again next year when I visit. Chefchaouan was one of my favorite cities I have visited so far. The hotel has a rooftop with an unbelievable view of the Blue City and its mountains. Both Mohammeds went out of their way to help us with everything and make this trip well worth it.

Room Tip: Best views, rooftop, spacious rooms, kitchen area, sitting area
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FFelps
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Casa Perleta is a gem. It's beautifully decorated and cozy, and everyone on staff is so cheerful and helpful. The rooftop terrace is particularly lovely, especially when it's hot outside, and the breakfasts up there are phenomenal! They made our stay in Chefchaouen magical.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

In a quiet corner of the Chefchaouen medina we spent two nights at this very friendly riad. The room was spacious and thankfully air-conditioned. It was decorated with textiles from the area. Staying in the medina means you have to put up with some cleanliness issues but this riad was spotless. My only complaint was that they should have provided more soap and some shampoo. But other than that, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple