All reviews our honeymoon lovely hotel boutique hotel minute walk top floor quick walk the atlantic ocean white decor hammam spa restaurant room lounge area serve breakfast excellent stay train station enjoyed our stay moroccan style coastal town
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Al Alba – Assilah
Entry on the middle floor; reception, hammam, dining room and two lounges downstairs, TV in one lounge. Fresh fruit on hand all the time as well as mint tea upon request. The property is run by a number of young women who speak a variety of languages. A/C-Heat in rooms. The shower was very nice and the plush large towels were a plus. The rooms are up one floor from the entry. Only ½ block to the main street it is very easy to get around town and to the medina. We didn’t try the restaurant on the corner as we ate a la carte meals in the restaurant, beginning at 19:00 hrs. The menu has great variety, the sad thing was a number of the most desired items were not in stock. Breakfast was very good, this is a more European style property, and for example the dinner menu featured no tagines. I enjoyed corn flakes with banana and cold milk every day, heaven! Service was efficient and friendly, they have a travel section to research other areas in the North of the country.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruthandvern
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We stayed here in January. We booked for one night and had also dinner in this restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly but had the feeling that they did not really care and were not experienced. The noise from one of the phones of the employees was annoying.We had the checkout at 12.00 but the girl came in at 11.45 while we having a shower and packing!!! she did not even apologize! The dinner we had was average, we expected more.. the breakfast was good. overall the stay was nice, only the dinner could be better and the employees could be more helpful/ experienced.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline J
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Nice, clean, close to city center, helpful staff, good food, great quality-price ratio. We loved the decoration and the food, they have an awesome chef in the kitchen! Would gladly go back there. We traveled with our girls and all had a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I loved this hotel. Staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and we had a lovely dinner and breakfast. It was an exceptional value for the service and the room we got. In Morocco where locals can be very rude and hostile to tourists, this place made me feel at home. Out of all the places we stayed in our two week trip I recommend Hotel Alba one the most!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank L M
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

AL Alba, a calm cute , clean and a happy place , taking the Bleu from the ocean mixing it with the peaceful white to give who ever comes to Asilah the feeling of being home.
The lovely Maria,our professional chef Joume (I hop I spelt your name correctly if not pardon me ^^), Sultan Louis and Sultana Maria the mother (I love your jewelry), Big Thanks to all of you , it was very nice being around such nice people and energy, a big Thanks to Hafida, Farida , Ouidian, Abedrrahim, Naoual.
I had an intense experience in AL Alba , I recommend it strongly to who ever want to spend a good time,enjoy the good food , and have a relaxing Hamam and Massage!

Date of stay: April 2015