Review Highlights
Beautiful Island, Super crew, super fun

Spent four days with Anntigravity divers, the crew made us feel like we were old friends, the... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2018
Gwenn W
France
Perfect atmosphere!

I spent 1 month at this amazing place, Anti gravity divers. Everyone was kind and open, and you... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Nanna-Lea rolan... R
Ubud, Indonesia
via mobile

All reviews koh lanta these guys open water course dive shop fun dives whole team special thanks dive sites great fun the owner coral bay instructor chris every step boat crew brilliant diving puffer fish rescue diver course
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Me and my friend did both the Open Water and Advanced Course, and we received a couple of free fun dives! Great atmosphere, and very professional instructors! They made us feel like home all the time and always attentive to respond all our questions and concerns!! I highly recommend Anti Gravity divers!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AGPerhentian, Manager at Anti Gravity Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Fernando, we're glad you and Ben had a good time here. Thanks to Ben's drone, we got to see some wonderful shots from it. Hope you guys continue diving back in Spain. You should check out Malta, great diving there.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have just spent 4 days fun diving with anti gravity. I was impressed with all of the team. Everyone was really friendly and made me feel part of the anti gravity family. Special thanks to Martin, who I did most of my dives with, for some great dives and finding my favourite little box fish.
Also equipment was in good condition and dive shop clean and tidy.

Date of experience: March 2018
AGPerhentian, Manager at Anti Gravity Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Lucy, thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad you felt like a part of our family, and enjoyed the diving. The little boxfish are so cute aren't they?

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I went there for my Open water diving certificate. My instructor Kiera was just great: patient, everything explained very clearly and lovely person too. After my course I really felt and I am trained for diving. Also the whole team is just great, the real “dive family”. I can highly recommended. Thank you guys, we, with my boyfriend, had a really good time with you and we will come back!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AGPerhentian, Manager at Anti Gravity Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Petra, when Jiri appeared at our dive center last month I instantly recognized him from last year. He is such a nice guy, and we are also glad to have met you. You guys are such amazing people. We look forward to your next trip here.

Anand.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

When i got there, i simply wanted to do some fun dives. Then i joined a couple of adventure dives and because they were so much fun i thought, why not straight going for the Advanced Open Water Course? So thats what i did and it was simply amazing. The dive center is very well equipped and the guides and instructors do everything to make every dive an unforgettable adventure. From the second you arrive at the dive center, you feel as a part of their family.
Special thanks to Chris and Martin, who did all the dives with me, i had so much fun with you guys!

2  Thank Alex L

Hi Alex, we are happy that you chose to do your Advanced Course with us. You are just simply a nice guy as well. We hope you come back here one day. And thank you for the nice review.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The best dive center in Perhentian!!! I did 6 fun dives with them and they give me accomodation for free for 3 days. They made me feel in home, the staff is like a big family, all of them very professional and fantastic persons. Very nice experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Paula, we are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We get very nervous when we get experienced divers like you coming and diving with us, because we want so much to meet their high expectations. But we are glad that you are a chilled and relaxed person, and didn't mind so much that the diving conditions at the time of your stay wasn't at its best. Take care, and safe travels.

Anand.