See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2015

Booked this hotel for about 10 pax. We checked the hotel out a week earlier before our actual check in date and the staffs there were very helpful. Even told us which unit we will be staying but was not able to take a look as it was occupied. We arrived on the date of check in and was asked if we would like to switch to another unit as the previous tenants left the place with a funky smell. We checked out the unit from top to bottom and found nothing wrong. The other unit that was suggested to us is next to a noisy family so we decided to take the one originally assigned to us which is rite next to the receptionist. Clean towels were given. Type B unit comes with 5 queen size bed bedrooms and 3 bathrooms which are all accessible from the bedrooms. Water heater switch is located in one of the adjoining rooms so just make sure its on before you use it. Fridge and microwave was provided so it comes in real handy the next morning. BBQ pit is okay provided it doesnt rain. Do bring your own wire mesh though for cleanliness.

Its a basic bungalow unit which is quite comfortable for around 10pax. Staffs are really friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eigna2luv
Reviewed 30 October 2014

We booked this hotel(if that what you want to call it) last minute as we finally decided to go to Port Dickson for a family gathering. Our families consist of my wife and I with 2 children aged 11 and 5, my brothers with their wives and 2 daughters and my parents. On arrival, the hotel is very hard to miss as it is painted with bright colours, almost like a kindegarten. The hotel comprises of a row of terrace house so it is actually a house, not a proper hotel. There were 2 options to choose from whether Type A with 3 air-conditioned rooms and 2 rooms with a ceiling fan(middle unit) or Type B with 5 air-conditioned rooms(corner unit). We choose the latter for our stay. The unit itself is spacious, with living room and kitchen although no cooking is allowed but they did provide microwave which is a nice touch. There is one room on the ground floor and 4 rooms on the first floor. Each room have access to toilet although the upper unit means that 2 rooms is sharing one toilet. The air-conditioned is not too cold maybe due to the massive size of the room. There is a balcony which connected at the front of master bedroom with the next smaller room. The white sandy beach is just across the road but I would advise to go there by car as the road is quite busy at times. Overall, it is a basic hotel with basic amenities. For us, it was a perfect point for a small family gathering. I would recommend it to anyone with a big family who are looking to have a whale of a time in Port Dickson.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank keysersozei
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Please beware & tally all the stuff whenever received during check in..please count and tally .
my friend was charge rm100 for missing remote and towel but find out later that they only give 9 towel & only 1 aircond remote...when ask back the money they refuse to give and call some outsider to help(local thug). with no choice we have leave the hotel.
no credit card facilities,no breakfast,no toiletries ..no receipt ,no nothing

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank RamG7
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This villa turn out to be good one and price reasonable. Suitable for families or friends outing as the villa offers 5 bedrooms. I went with a group of friends and we had a good time stay in this villa. Although minimal furnishing, but at least the bed is comfy. And suprisingly they also provide towels for the guests. As the villa i booked was just opposite the Pearl Villa's office, it became very convenient for us. We could just walk across and request for some items we need at the instance. The staff were helpful as well.
Tips : Book a corner unit so that you dont disturb the neighbours. (our unit was next to a resident ).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank AmyLiew
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I booked the villa through booking.com but yet I didn't know that actually we have to pay the deposit before we reach there. Hmm... that was just too rush to ask for all my friends to give a decision. because I thought it was a free cancellation in booking.com but seems like it is not. Yet the villa is big and enough for a gang of friends to travel and staying there. Just the floor was still wet and sticky when we reached there. Overall it is average.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends