See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I was here with my family. The waterpark is fun, especially so to my kids. Rooms are better than what I have expected, bedsheets are clean, pillows are soft. Had a good night sleep here. Thumbs up to their staffs, they are friendly and with good manners.

4  Thank SandyC3170
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is my first time here, it's better than what i have expected! I was here with my family. Both of my kids love the water park! In the resort, the staffs were very friendly with good manners although i requested to have more pillows for my kids. The room is cosy and the environment is clean. Time flies when we enjoyed ourselves here and we will definately revisit again in the future.

2  Thank SeeYeeT
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Silent tranquill place. Coming back for the fourth time because of the staff friendliness. They are great at serving me, after stay of 2 days we are like a close friend. It give me the feeling of heart warming. If there's a chance I come back, its because of their kindness to customers. The room are ok, price are reasonable during weekdays. Worth for the price.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LaiMooiT
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Where the lifeguard? No safe at all escpially kids pool (fly wheel)..need more maintenance..rooms are no clean bedsheets and blankets...management need to improve a lot.public washrooms at theme park are terrible...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is my probably my 3rd visit to this resort in as many years and surely my last.
I do not know what happened but this place has been poorly managed.
It looked aged and never maintained.
It used to be an excellent place to stay with a reasonably good pool for kids and adults.
It used to be a bustling resort even at night.
Now, hotel guest have to pay to get into the pool..!!!!, its almost a dead place at night, oh...lots of cat poop all over.
The rooms...need I mentioned....horrendous.
Air conditioning barely functioned, water pressure was bad, rooms...sick.
Simply...facilities sucks.
PRCC had better improve and I mean by a lot or you guys will not be having any guest soon.
I have had bad holidays and this is my worse.

Room tip: Go elsewhere
1  Thank broddy69