All reviews turtle sanctuary turtle talk management team family members mini zoo other resorts in house pleasant stay nice beach isaac gbr hatchery hatching pd programme technician malaysia
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms apartment in block B. Although our room is not facing direct the sea but still can view the pool, beach & sea from the balcony. We enjoyed our stay here. We managed to see the turtle during feeding time in this resort turtle sanctuary. We walked on the beach in the afternoon about 1pm..We managed to see & touch baby crabs & lobsters on the middle of the sea beach. Nice experience to catch the crabs with my young boy. However we catches them for fun & released after that.
We like the resort pool, morning buffet breakfast & foods we ordered for our early dinner. Price is reasonable & taste not bad even during fasting month that time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Spacious & clean apartment, helpful staff and nice swimming pool with activities for kids. The beach in this area is also nice and clean. Enjoyed the stay here and would definitely come again as it was relaxing and the proximity to the town area was useful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Beautiful hotel, clean and very comfortable. The service by the staff is very friendly. It is recommended that the hotel be able to provide an electric kettle for customer use. However, the beach area is quite dark. This hotel will be my choice when vacationing in Port Dickson.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Ald put remarks to check in earlier. Upon arrive (30 mins earlier) spoke to them and they said even leave a remarks but still need wait but in fact all the apartments are available at that moment. They dont even check futher but just answering without checking. Later on, not even 10 mins, they call and said the apartment is ready. The way they spoke is very inpolite. So we collect our key and go into the apartment, we notice it's not clean at all. I don't think the bed sheet has been change as we still can find a lot of hairs stick on the bed sheet, pillow sheet and also the blanket.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ayalai2000
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We booked through Booking.com. Upon reaching the hotel lobby…OMG…it’s look like night market nothing were organized. People were found sitting everywhere…like in train station. Long queue to check-in. Only one credit-card terminal – from one end I have to came to the end to key in my Pin No.
When it was my turn, I told the Guest Service Asst. to give a nice room – she told me you’ll surely like the room I have allocated for you. I was so happy & excited. The room allocated for us was at Block C, 6th Floor, and Unit No. 2.
Upon opening the door IT WAS stinky smell and we saw the dry kitchen – grouting at hand wash basin & ants at kitchen table top. Open the fridge – no light terrible condition. The fan a living room was like dying.. AC WAS HORRENDOUS. Toilet with ants…no mirror. Toilet doors was like going to fall apart and with stain marks. Shower head handle was dirty. Everything are so old and needs to be changed or else to be repaired.
Entered the room and saw the bedsheet with lipstick stain…I’m think the maid just made the bed from previous stay without changing the bedsheet cover… I called Housekeeping to change. Was awake the whole night.
A friend whom stayed in this resort 4 or 5 years ago, introduce this resort and told it’s a nice place for holiday. It was totally otherwise and NOT WORTH FOR MONEY. ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE PLACE THAT WE HAVE EVER BEEN!!!!!.. I'm actually not a fussy guest but this time it seriously hit my nerves that I was so disappointed with my booking at this place. Massive rundown!.. Entire building needs a huge refurbishment. OMG YUCKYYYYY. It was atrocious. Don't book this place if you seriously want to have a pleasant holiday!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family