All reviews turtle sanctuary turtle talk management team family members mini zoo other resorts in house pleasant stay nice beach isaac gbr hatchery hatching pd programme technician malaysia
Reviewed 25 March 2018

i would like to give my appreciation to FO Izwan for the helpfulness during c/in. I've arrive early around 1pm with my family and we want to prepare for zohor prayer. Thanks to Izwan my room is ready and we are thrilled about the spacious room. i would say the experience when c/in is fast and professional. Credit to F&B team for the fast service. what i can see the food monitored frequently by chef himself and refill without fail until everybody(guest) enjoyed their meal . i've enjoyed the view with couple of tea, it was memorable moment.. thumbs up

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stay with my family.
Nice area and room very spacious.
Pool very big and clean.
Come in the time of school holidays really full of crowd.
Check in long queue however fast process of check in.
Nice escape hotel for KL people, would suggest to try here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This hotel is the best to suit the needs of my large families. With 5 children from age 15 to 5, it is not easy to meet everyone's request. But, GBR did it. Rooms are big and comfortable enough for the 7 of us, pools (yup, they have two pools) for the grown ups and children, and mini zoos (they are really mini tho), helped my children and us to have quality time during the holidays. Staff are helpful too, often fulfilling our request. Keep up the good work.

Pss... Could improved a lot more with the breakfast buffet. But with the cheap price, one cant say much, can she?

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very comfortable stay and my children very enjoyed. Very friendly staffs, breakfast food very good, very nice beach and clean. Parking lot very spaces. Room clean and tidy- house keeping staffs very polite.. overall very memorable stay.. Thank you Glory Beach Resort PD.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

1) Room was near unacceptable as it stated for 2 rooms apartment is 1 master bedroom with Queen size bed and 1 room with 2 twin bed. But, as I checked in, found out that it only has 1 Queen size and 1 twin bed. Asked to change but they refused as it was their 'standard'. Furnitures are old, No remote for TV, doors were unable to close properly. Rooms are dirty. I guess it's because the hotel is a 3 stars..?

2) Breakfast was terrible. Foods are cold and not even warm. Asked for omelette but got a sad, flat omelette instead. Very limited choice of food.

Extra points for the trainee receptionist. She was very friendly during check-in process. Awesome swimming pool.

Will I be back here again? Probably not.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends