“Very good place ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was indeed a good restaurant but not cheap. We got a very good service and everything was tasty ,the carpaccio,the wings, shnitzel and ex ellent chocolat souffle !

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Exceeded our expectations. Mushroom, Cauliflower sides are epic. Had the lamb kebab, huge portion, was amazing too.

Staff couldn’t have been nicer.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food and thus visited the restaurant for the second time in two days.However this time I saw a large poster of Pink Floyd in front of me. I was surprised to have such a picture including Roger Waters in a restaurant in the heart of Israel and it actually put me off my meal.I thus pointed it out in a polite friendly manner to the waitress. She retorted saying that we know about Roger Waters but music conquers all. She then seemed to boycott me and after waiting 20 mins to pay my bill and holding up my credit card, I had to go to the counter to pay.

Really - are there no principals!! Roger Waters is an enemy of Israel. He has compared the current Israeli government with the Nazi party. He dresses in mock Nazi uniform at concerts displaying inflatable pigs with the Star of David emblazoned on them. He is a powerful spokesman for BDS inciting the masses to harm Israel. He would be laughing if he knew a restaurant in the heart of Israel was in effect celebrating him and defending him. I don't care if has the voice of an Angel-that does not justify his distorted hate of Israel.

Please take this picture down. There are many others bands you can choose to display.

5  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We had some great dishes - chestnut ravioli with mushroom cream sauce, nice focaccia bread, and a delicious apple pie with ice cream. Even the side of chopped salad was great. The hamburger was less great, mostly because it was too thick - so maybe just don't get the hamburger.

1  Thank N G
Reviewed 13 March 2018

it was a good stop on our way to Eilat.
tasty and fresh.
the gnocchi dish was too oily for me.
the liver pate was delicious