USD 164
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

Isrotel Ramon Inn(Mitspe Ramon)
USD 213
Desert Shade(Mitspe Ramon)(Great Value!)
USD 69
  • Free Internet
USD 805
USD 670
Alpaca Farm(Mitspe Ramon)
  • Breakfast included
Desert Home(Mitspe Ramon)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Mitzpe Ramon(Mitspe Ramon)
Chakra-inn Ramon(Mitspe Ramon)
Agoda.com
Club Ramon Hotel(Mitspe Ramon)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnegev desertliving roomhiking trailsa hot water bottleother guestswell equipped kitchenstayed longergreat place to stayenjoyed my staytwo nightsramon cratermain buildingclean roomsmin walkleehostelvolunteers
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I have no expectation when I arrived to this hostel. But what I got was more than what I imagined. It's very warm, friendly and cozy place for desert hikers. Also, Its very Eco-friendly and use many recycled items in a very creative way. I came out from this hostel being very impress with it.

Room Tip: Great Hiking Hostel
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

I've decided to go to the desert for a few days on my own and heard about this place from friends.
The staff was very nice, the place is clean and cosy and I had the chance to meet some very interesting people.
Thank you so much! :)

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2015

A nice place to stay. The athmosphere is similar to a family event. All backpackers sitting together on evening. The hostel is close to the trekking places. The bus stops close to the hostel. I have not met the owner.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2015

I stayed in The Green BackPacker with my mom for the weekend (6-7.3.2015). We got a warm, friendly welcome by Isabelle with explanation about the place and about the things to do around.
Our private room was so cosy and beautifully designed. I especially liked the colors of the place and all the small cool details (:
The common kitchen has everything you need.
There's a light breakfast for only 10 Shekel.
There's free Wifi !!
We enjoyed the evening by hanging out in the common area, drinking tea and eating dark chocolate with other guests...
I enjoyed the the people (the staff and the guests) and i enjoyed the powerful silence of the desert....
If you are in Israel and look for a real backpacker - stay at The Green Backpacker !

Room Tip: Both, dorms and private rooms are really cool! Just notice that there are two buildings: One is the main bulding and the other one is about 2 minutes walking distance from the main bulding.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

Cosy, friendly place. When you enter you feel like you walk into someone's living room. The kitchen and living room make it impossible not to chat to your fellow travelers, so it really feels like what hostels were meant to be.
I heard many great things about the owners, but unfortunately they weren't there. Staff and volunteer were very lovely though.
Absolutely recommendable. :)