All reviewsgreat courtyardold cityfree teaincluded breakfast isnice placevegetarian optionsper nighttaxi driverbig bathroomhotel is situatedroom facingmain courtyardother hotelsenjoyed my stayair conditioniranian hospitalitygame meat
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Nice place in the center of Yazd. All the stuff is very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is good and big. There is tea all day long and you can always chill out in the courtyard that is wonderful.
Prices are low.
I definitively recommend this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room or the dorm in the courtyard.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
kohan h, Manager at Traditional Kohan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Crinunu

Your nice comments and your loyalty is well appreciated.its is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thank you for praising our service.
We are so delightful to had you in our hotel and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We accidentally saw this very nice restaurant from the roof of a building when we were visiting historic city of Yazd. The area is super nice specially in autumn. Very unique location and easy to find.
I went there with an Italian client he was very satisfied with the food but unfortunately the staff are really slow and you can be missed if you do not go directly to the counter!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mina G

hey dear guests

i really appreciated your kindness in spending your time to write and comment about us. me and all of the kohan staff are trying to do our best for our guests but you know sometimes unintentional mistakes are unavoidable.
it is the useful comments of our special guests such as you that help us to improve our hotel day by day.
im looking forward to welcome to again at kohan hotel.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Such a lovely place I could have spent 2 weeks in the court yard. Lovely staff.

Coffee has room for improvement so stick to the fantastic local teas

I got up early every day to spend more time here

You wont be disappointed

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
kohan h, Manager at Traditional Kohan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear James

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A good choice to stay near the masjed-e-jameh. The rooms are confortable and with private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Friendly staff who offered us free breakfast on arrival. It's a good choice to stay in a traditional hotel in beautiful Yazd.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
kohan h, Manager at Traditional Kohan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear guest

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had booked a room off the main courtyard in advance. Unfortunately, when I arrived I was assigned a room in the second courtyard, which I was not keen on at all. Luckily, I was able to move to a room off the main courtyard the second night - and this room was much better, I felt very comfortable there (room 101). The central courtyard is beautiful and the daybeds are great for relaxing. The reception staff were very kind and helpful and will book bus tickets and call taxis. The food in the restaurant wasn't bad - although it wasn't always easy to find someone to take an order! You can help yourself to tea throughout the day.

The hotel is centrally located - although it's easy to get lost in the maze of alleys!

The best thing I experienced in Yazd was the free walking tour with an excellent guide (which I will rate separately).

Room Tip: The rooms in the main courtyard are much more attractive than the rooms in the second courtyard
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
kohan h, Manager at Traditional Kohan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

i really appreciated your kindness in spending your time to write and comment about us. me and all of the kohan staff are trying to do our best for our guests .
im looking forward to welcome you again at kohan hotel.