All reviewsgreat courtyardold cityfree teanice placeincluded breakfast isvegetarian optionsper nighttaxi driverbig bathroomhotel is situatedroom facingmain courtyardother hotelsenjoyed my stayair conditioniranian hospitalitygame meat
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Our hostel gave us the advice to go here for dinner. The restaurant is situated around a pool with beautiful blooming pink bougainville flowers. The restaurant has potention, but it is managed very poor.
First of all you will have to go to a desk for the menu. No one will come to your table to ask what you want to order.
So we ordered our food and drinks at the desk. The food was only very average, and greasy. Nothing special. We ordered a pot of tea, but we were told this was self service too.We were not charged for the tea at all.
The prices were reasonable, but there is no reason why you should go to this restaurant. If the quality of food and the service would update, then it has potential because of the building.
We would not recommend any one else to stay or to eat here. it's just a big tourgroup hotel and has nothing special to offer.

Room Tip: I hope you won't stay here as there are many better and nicer options in Yazd
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I booked this hotel for a half day as I made a day trip from Tehran, using overnight buses. I'm glad I made this decision! A dorm bed was all I wanted, to wash up and rest. But it was not until the midday heat hit me that I was glad for a place to escape it.
The friendly and helpful staff got taxis for me to go to the Towers of Silence and the intercity bus stop - and questioned a taxi driver who seemed to overcharge for the trip from the intercity bus station (not the normal one ).
The courtyard and rooftop views are marvellous and in all add a nice touch to this converted homestead.

Room Tip: There are 17 single beds in the dorm and it can get crowded.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I slept 2 nights in the dormitory, which is quite basic and crowded, but the hotel is so awesome, that it is really worth it.
The same dormitory has a small balcony on the patio, which is full of flowers and colour, and in the evening is visited by locals to relax there.
Great view from the roof.
The restaurant also is good.

Room Tip: Dormitory basic, but ok!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Rooms was dirty and WC has smell and shower was teribble. internet was wery wery slow. i paid 300000 tomans for 2 nights. courtyard is very good and you can relax in there. water reservoir in basement is very good.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have not stayed in this place but I have visited its yard and its terrace.
The yard is really nice, cosy and calm. If you have the time enjoy some tea there.

The view from the terrace was quite nice too. Unfortunately when I visited there were some works in progress at the terrace so a part of it was not accessible.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo