See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

No issues here. Good service, great bed and a relaxing stay. Seemed to be a fair few customers, ATM in
lobby, food fine and very friendly.
Nice location and a fair price. Bars are close, beach nearby, ferry close, eateries all around.!Left chilled. Very happy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Nhan N, CSO at Petro House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Mr. Stewart,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review and recommendation.

We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience on your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay at our Petro House Hotel.

With kindest regards,
Petro House Hotel Team.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed here only 1 night for our weekend business trip but found ourselves very happy with the hotel. Room was big, clean and quiet. Staff was friendly while the hotel's location was really good, only few minutes to the beach and surrounded by many local restaurants!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Nhan N, SE at Petro House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Mr. Kiệt,

We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Petro House Hotel. Thank you very much for taking time to share your thoughts so that we have the motivation to improve ourselves more and more. We look forward to serving you at soonest.

Kindest regards,
Anne Nguyen

Reviewed 16 January 2018

It's okay for family, Quite, private and breakfast is good. I stayed in executive suite for 2 night and everything just great, my daughter has place for running around and there are two room. Reception are nice and helpful. Thank you Ms. Nhan who support all my request. If you are finding place to stay in Vung Tau center with good price, Petro House Hotel will be okay

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Nhan N, SE at Petro House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Mr. Hoàng,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very glad that you have had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again at soonest.

Kindest regards,
On behalf of Petro House Hotel Team.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful trip in Vung Tau from Dec 29th 2016 to Jan 04th 2017. When the CSO of this hotel received my booking, she emailed then called me to help me arrange the flexible room. She asked me what do I need, how should she do to celebrate my special day that I wanted to make a secret for my bf. She gave us free flower, free cake, burn the essential oil,... I greatly appreciate their kindness.
The room is so clean, they changed the towels everyday. When we made the floor dirty, I just opened our door, saw the cleaner appears and she clean our room immediately because she afraid that we will fall. So nice. The security guys are also nice.
The breakfast was great, lot of dishes to choose. When I come here, I have never wanted to visit the other hotel anymore in VungTau. Love Petro House!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Nhan N, SE at Petro House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Ms. Phuong Anh,

Thank you so much for your having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we are hoping to welcome you back in the nearest future. Wish you both all the best for a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with peace and happiness.

Warmest love from all of us at Petro House Hotel!
Anne.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I've stayed there for 4 nights. Petro House has an ancient French architectural style. Room was clean, spacious and equipped with basic amenities. Break fast serve till 9h30 A.M, Food and Beverage are okay.
Minus point, Receptionist seem doesn't helpful and friendly alot. My friend forgot her glasses in Hotel, Then I asked them check and send me back, but it's too great with no charge fee for delivery service, although reality i'm going to pay for it. Wifi is also slow and flicker.

Room Tip: Rooms near wifi router
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nhan N, SE at Petro House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us, your feedbacks are highly appreciated for our improvement of services. We look forward to serving you in near future, at our business boutique hotel with a perfect services.
Kind regards,