See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stay here for 4 night room is very large but old in decor but clean the only problem I had I stayed there for 4 nights everyday I bought 2 bottles of water to the room and I thought it free like other hotel and I drank some of them .
When I check out they said we drank 30 bottles of water.I had to fight to get it take off but they still charged 16 bottles of water I'm sure drank half of that amount.
I won't comeback again for that reason

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank trader21c
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We booked in for one night so we could do an ANZAC tunnels tour the next day, I think we could have slept in the tunnels and had a much better sleep.

We were tired after a long day of walking around (despite the huge amount of harassment we got from taxi drivers, motorbike taxis and cyclos, we walked everywhere after getting off the jet boat from HCM)

We hit the pillow at about 8pm and were woken about every half an hour through the whole night by an ear piercing, heart stopping screech of tin scraping on tin as the wind blew. It seriously sounded like a part of the hotel was collapsing right outside our window.
Add to this, the loud 'singing' (more like someone screeching in pain) from a nearby karaoke place and it was close to impossible to actually get any sleep.

Surprisingly, the super hard pillow and rock hard bed couldn't entice our bodies to sleep either!

After being woken at 6 am by kids running up and down the corridor shouting and playing games, we tried the shower only to find it too was terrible: no hot water and water pressure that left the water dribbling out the end like a garden hose.

We complained to the front desk lady in the morning but she couldn't care less. Just asked is to pay and then said she doesn't accept credit card (the booking website said they did). It was a fitting end to a truly awful experience.

Do yourself a favor and book somewhere else! We were certainly glad to leave!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rissl
Reviewed 31 January 2016

I liked this hotel, and the town of Vung Tau, which does not get the good press it deserves. My room was huge and clean. By Asian standards the beds were soft. The shower worked. The AC worked. The WiFi signal was strong. The staff were smiling and friendly. There was a large sunny balcony with a sea view. The beach is 100m away and outside is a lovely coffee place and a top notch seafood restaurant just a few more places away. The room prices are cheap. What is not to like?

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank hillaire
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Came down from.HCMC for the weekend and was recommended to stay here by my son
The best thing about this place is the location.A short stroll across the park to a very small beach , but quiet and pleasant
The hotel has seen its day , but I was not in Vung Tau to spend my waking hours there
I'm used to hard beds in Vietnam but the hotels bed was clearly a winner .It was like concrete . Paid Vnd 450,000 each night . Had a room at the back on the second floor , quiet
Would I stay here again ? Maybe

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

Our first impression when walking in to our room was a wall of mildew and sweaty balls stench. Our second rather horrid realisation was that the main bed (thank all major and minor dieties there was a second one) stank of urine. And not just an implied tang, either. It was as if somebody had wet the bed a couple of days back and they'd barely let it dry before putting on new sheets and renting out again.

When we asked the desk clerk to give us a different room, preferably without the urine/mildew musk, the bloke acted like I was speaking seven shades of stupid - to then suddenly gain an intricate understanding of English when I gave up and asked for the keys back.

Would not stay here again. Gods, how I wish Tommy's Sports Bar had accommodation!

Date of stay: April 2015