See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Everytime I travel Vungtau, I always stay in this Hotel, In this trip it's my longest stay, l've been here for almost 4 months now, and I can say i feel at home!.. All staff are nice, food is good, room is clean, even the manager's are concern offer to buy me medicine when I'm not feling well. Asking what assistant i need, Offer breakfast deliver to my room. So nice!. It's make me feel more comfortable, It's perfect to stay here..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 weeks at this hotel,I would rate it 5 star not 3 star the staff were great very friendly,we had clean bedding and towels every day and we couldn't fault the cleaners,food was lovely,all in all we couldn't fault this hotel at all thank you all so much julie and george soulsby from newcastle upon tyne england

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank julie s
Reviewed 4 October 2015

The staff are all very nice. The breakfast is mostly Asian, although they have an egg station and good bread - which is more than enough for me in the morning - they did have options like bacon and sausage just did not look appetizing at all. You can use the swimming pool at Rex Hotel next door but have to cross some crazy rusty stage to get there - seriously an adventure. The rooms have everything you need but you can tell they have not been updated for years -old carpet, furnishings, curtains, etc. Overall - average stay but basic accommodation. I would probably try somewhere new next time.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank carolynf869
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Old hotel located in front beach.
Many interior parts need upgrading and fixing.
When I check in my room was awfully hot and had to wait for hours to cool down. The room was bit smelly and non smoking policy does not maintained well enough.
If you can have very good prize then it's worth to try otherwise consider alternatives.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2015

We stayed here during a family vacation. The staff was very attentive, rooms were large and clean. There was a lot of construction going on, so it was a little noisy at times during the day. The hotel has a walkway to get across the street over to the beach area. There is a nice restaurant over by the pool that server delicious seafood. I got hooked on the spicy garlic whole crabs. Pool area is very nice a private beach area. Breakfast buffet was very good, but can get crowded. The location is very good with bars, restaurants and a shopping mall all walking distance. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Request a beach view room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family