All reviews mekong delta tour enjoyed the swimming pool one night rooms are large the river breakfast buffet hot water conference
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We spent here just one night but overall the feedback is really good. Nice rooms (above local average), very good and tasty breakfast. Not close to the town center but it is so cheap to take a taxi that it is no problem at all. We enjoyed the swimming pool both day and night and we had total fun (not to crowded, no complains).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I wanted to give 5 stars to this hotel since it is fairly nice, everything is clean, room quite spacious, had a quiet night's sleep.

But some points that set it back are:
wifi - in the evening when I checked in it was alright, but in the morning I couldn't download an email. only good for sending messages through whatsapp, viber, wechat but no sending/receiving of pictures
far from downtown - would've been nice to be at the center of the city

but for the price, I shouldn't be complaining. Breakfast was alright, I had some tasty noodles, lots of bacon, 2 glasses of Vietnamese coffee and small bananas

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a VIP room at this hotel for 5 days. I chose this hotel because others attending the same event were there.
It is located away from the town and any shops. They have to call a taxi if you need one.
At check in they demanded to keep our passports which we needed during our stay. The reception staff were unfriendly and only relented when I paid our room stay up front.
The VIP rooms are large and fitted with wood furniture. The sofa was tired and needed replacement. The bed was very large and the hard Vietnamese variety.
This hotel is a focus for tour groups particularly French. This means that at times there are large numbers of people in the foyer, at breakfast and movement of luggage in the lift and corridors.
It also means that if you go to breakfast after the group some items may have finished even though there is a lot of choice. The orange juice is cordial.
The tour groups also appear to use all the hot water. I had no hot water at 7:30am for 3 mornings.
The wifi is hit and miss likely due to bandwidth in the evening demand by groups.
Others have reported a strange vibe at this hotel. I think it is because there is a feeling of emptiness in the foyer and a swimming pool in the open and detached from the hotel. There is a restaurant down at the river. 2 of our party were sick after eating there.
We all had problems with the electronic door keys which were unreliable.
We had a problem with taxis finding the hotel despite giving them the card from the hotel.
I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was an unexpected surprise booked by our tour agent for our Mekong Delta tour. It is located outside of city centre which I think was a good thing...not too busy. The hotel itself is amazing, the grounds are expansive and have a multitude of restaurants, conference halls etc. Rooms are large and well equipped and lack nothing. Do yourself a favour and check it out

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed here one night as part of a Mekong Delta Tour. It felt like the only guests were our group and another tour group. There was a wedding party at the hotel but none of the noise filtered up to the rooms.

Typical hotel room with slightly odd bedding. Good bathroom. Breakfast buffet was good and I enjoyed our dinner at the outdoor restaurant by the water.

The hotel has a pool which doesn't seem to get much use. Vibe is a little weird due to the odd tile, construction next door and the fact that you're facing a street. Upside is that I had it to myself most of the time. There also appears to be some sort of kids village nearby. I believe the hotel also has a spa. The hotel is not in the center of town which keeps the noise down and if you're with a tour group, they will drive you everywhere anyway.

Date of stay: September 2017