Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ron f

אחלה מקום

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Nov 2019via mobile
The hostel is in a beautiful and calm
place by the lake. The owner is adorable. I slept in a nice double room, with bathroom and shower in a good condition. The room was really clean. I highly recommend this hostel for the people who want to enjoy the quiet.
Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$86
0.2 km from Pai Park Cottage
    AU$118
0.5 km from Pai Park Cottage
Free parking
Great pool in quiet setting
    AU$68
0.8 km from Pai Park Cottage
Free parking
The entrance and reception area where breakfast is taken
  • eDreams
Safari Villa
    AU$261
1.8 km from Pai Park Cottage
View more hotels in Pai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here many times. Lin is a gem, so nice and helpful. The location is amazing, peaceful on the Pai River, rice fields out back, yet just an easy five minute stroll to the Walking Street. Every kind of accommodation from 100 baht crash hut to spacious modern bungalows with A/C, refrigerator and TV and in between fan bungalows. Everyone can stay here. I have a few places in the world which are home away from home. This is one if them.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

We had a terrible experience at this hostel. First of all the location isnt very convinient about 15 mins walk from the night market , you have to pass a dark alley with no
Lights and a wobbly bridge. Second of all its way over priced. The rooms are not clean or renovated in any way, and the price is about twice more then any guesthouse in pai which looks exactly the same. The staff is rude they barley supply toilet paper. The biggest issue of the place is the manager, we arrived and she immediately sold us the most expensive room, we agreed she said it was 850 per night and that we could pay when checking out. When we arrived to check out suddenly the price was 1000 per night,we politely told her thats not the price she had given us. She immediately started screaming and trying to hit us and throwing things. Anyways very unpleasant, don’t recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We really enjoyed the tranquility of Pai park. Very cute to walk across the bridge to get there. "this is the best" my 8yr old proclaimed.. a cool adventure. We stayed in a bungalow...this was clean with a huge bathroom attached.
Thankyou "Yo" for your hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I wanted to stay for many days but checked out after the first night! The location is enough far from the towns noises, the accommodation is cheap.. I was away all day and came back in the evening: there was a lot of noise, people playing music, talking/screaming loud and talking loud on phone behind my hut.. I didn't know what to do,cause found out that all of them were Israelis and had fun in their way, so I was in the "minority" and decided to move out in early morning. And I'm not a party beaker, but this was far too much and disrespectful for my taste.. they were really loud till 4am! The owner was sorry in the morning, but didn't do anything about it, cause the noise was going on all the other nights as well, so I was glad to have moved out! Apart from this, the bed was really hard, there was no shade on my hut - really hot inside and there were dead ants coming out from my shower! If you like to sleep just don't check in here!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I wasn't crazy about the location.. It is like the last stop on the train .. I stayed two night and paid 400 BHT a night for and no light, bed was the worst ever, no hot water, kitchen was gross, room was extremely bare and basic, the owner was very sweet and understanding.. I moved closer to the Main Street and got a much better place for 350 BHT a night. I can't imagine what the cheaper rooms are like.

Date of stay: February 2016