Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Juliet H
Melbourne, Australia

Great hotel in the heart of Pai

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Dec 2017
Cute and cosy accommodation right in the heart of Pai. Room had a comfortable bed, decent bathroom, wifi, and a fan only (no aircon) but this wasn't a problem. Within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, bars and Walking Street. Renting a scooter is a great way to see Pai's surroundings including waterfalls and hot springs, and can be rented close to the hotel for around 100 baht per day.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    AU$77
    AU$93
0.6 km from Paifah Boutique House
Free parking
Great pool in quiet setting
AU$51
    AU$53
    AU$67
4.0 km from Paifah Boutique House
View more hotels in Pai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Right next to a very noisy bar, bumping even on Monday night. Got there and even though the site states they have AC, only select rooms do and they wanted to charge us an extra $18 USD for a room w AC, on top of what we already paid! And my brother and I would have had to share a bed. In the end they refunded our money and we found a better, quieter place for around the same price. I would avoid this place given there are many other possibilities in town.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

What a relief after a long day ride to be able to hear a private concert like if it was directly played in your room. No isolation, directly on the bar, music VERY loud, impossible to sleep around. What a wonderful idea to place an hotel directly on a bar. AVOID AT ALL COST.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights.

Centrally located just off the main party/ shopping/ restaurant street.

I was told by owners that there was a bar next door that played music until 1am every morning as I checked in - so giving me the choice to stay or not.

It was very noisy but ear plugs with the fan going was enough to block it out when I was ready for bed.

Room (no. 5) was modern with a shabby chic feel, it was on ground floor - no window so quite dark. My bed was broken on one side ( double). The springs had gone, I showed the owner who did no say much but said would move me when a room was available, but nothing was mentioned again. Half the bed was fine so was ok for me by myself.

Bathroom had small vented windows that did not shut so could hear people conversations outside.

The room smelt damp when I first went in but it cleared, however the bathroom was very damp and had black mould that had been cleaned off on the walls with some furry bits of mould on one wall. Bathroom floor remained wet all night after a shower the night before because no light getting to it.

I felt unwell and very sleepy one day. As soon as I checked out I started to feel better so think it may have been the mould spores.

That being said I would still recommend the hotel it may have just been my room.

Nice little court yard to sit with free tea and coffee.

Owners very pleasant but not great English so unable to answer questions about tours or locations etc.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Only stayed for one night but I enjoyed my stay.

Yes, this is right next to a bar. It was quite noisy til around 1:30AM, but I had earplugs and turned the fans on for white noise so I barely noticed.

Got a good price for a good room. Bathroom was really nice and clean, bed was comfy and also clean. Toiletries and coffee/tea included.

Loved the front courtyard, nice place to relax. Owner/person at the front desk was nice.

Would recommend this place. Great location close to the action - just bring earbuds!

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

This Guesthouse is centrally located just off Walking Street and right next to a bar.
The interior is beautiful, just what you want to see in a boutique hotel. You get a beautiful towel origami and my room was smelling a bit funny.
Unfortunately I didn't sleep very well. The music from the bar next door stops at 1am, people had finally left at 2am and the street dogs start barking at 6am.
Wifi is good, coffee is free, mattress is very hard, but you get a nice pillow and good duvet.
It was hard to socialize during the day and sleep during the night, so I left after one night and moved a 10 minute walk out of town.

Date of stay: November 2014