Priceline
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good Upscale Hotel in Pai

Review of Ai Pai Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Sept 2020
We stayed 2 nights and everything was very good! Although they did not have breakfast or bar services available, it was still a good value for the wonderful accommodations. Very comfortable room and bathroom facilities all worked very well! The swimming pool was enormous! Only a few minutes walk to the downtown Pai areas and Walking Street. Many restaurants there as well.
Date of stay: September 2020
Pool
AU$24
0.4 km from Ai Pai Hotel
Free Wifi
The entrance and reception area where breakfast is taken
  • eDreams
    AU$41
  • Trip.com
0.0 km from Ai Pai Hotel
Free parking
Great pool in quiet setting
    AU$54
0.3 km from Ai Pai Hotel
    AU$59
3.7 km from Ai Pai Hotel
  • Expedia.com
    AU$73
3.1 km from Ai Pai Hotel
View more hotels in Pai
All reviews excellent location walking street star hotel nice hotel would stay again luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

This is my first visit the hotel, I’ve booked for 4 night without breakfast. All staff are helpful &friendly, the hotel is next to Pai night market that very location but a bit noisy in the night but it’s ok for me.
The breakfast is simple nothing special, I recommend to skip the breakfast and take a short walk to the market you can see so many varieties of local food the coffee shop.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

My first night in Pai was a complete disaster. That day I had ridden my bike, also taking a 2 - 3 hr diversion , a total of 9 hrs . I had an extremely inconsiderate passenger,that didn’t seem to be aware that carrying her & her 50 kg backpack up that mountain to Pai is physically exhausting . She had booked our accommodation, & it was a nightmare . I had 3 hrs sleep & was back on the bike at 6 am searching desperately for somewhere to rest my weary body & soul . Thank you soooo much A.I Pai , as thankfully you had a room & you were more that accomodating. I can’t imagine where I would be without you. The pool is refreshing, the staff are fantastic & the rooms were beautiful. The mattress was a little hard , but still comfortable enough to have some great sleep 😴. I stayed 2 nights & it truly was my safe place in Pai . An oasis & a pleasure. Thanks again,

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel in prime location just 10m from the market street, nice rooms and great pool. Breakfast was average but overall great hotel for the family, extra bed is optional.
Fair price, great for travelers with family.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

Location is good
Place is not clean beds are hard lick a rock bathroom was not clean
Wi Fi is. bad
Breakfast was really bad and served in a close street bar
Second day we just left and went out to eat after we found bugs in the serial.
A.C. Was bad and made noise more than cooled
Stayed on second floor - no elevator
Safe was not attached to wall - just a metal box in the cabinet

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank gideonl822
Reviewed 10 August 2019

The hotel and pool is very beautiful. The hotel is in an excellent location. However the breakfast at the hotel is just awful. I would recommend not paying for the breakfast and instead eat at the good restaurants in town!

Date of stay: August 2019