Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cecilie S

Left after one night

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 July 2022
I had booked and prepaid for 7 nights on this hotel. It was a horrible experience with lizards crawling on the walls, spiders in the glass for water, dirty bed sheets and a door to the balcony that doesn’t shut all the way which results in numerous bugs in the room.
The first room we got, the front door wouldn’t lock when shut, so they were kind enough to let us switch rooms.
I normally stay at hotels within the price range of this one, but I normally get a much higher standard in Thailand for this price. It is definitely possible to find something way better than this.
It is annoying to loose this much money, but I couldn’t stay any longer.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Exceptional location, especially if you are after snorkelling and seeing some sharks! Wonderful facilities, great decoration and extra clean rooms. Really kind and helpful staff! Unique breakfast experience, virtually on the beach! Amazing spa and exquisite service. Stunning views and unforgettable cocktails at sunset. Great value for money overall and a memorable experience that is highly recommended! Looking forward to go back!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this resort a few times and always enjoyed it. So I have been very disappointed in the experience over the last 48 hours. On arrival we were told the policy was strictly only one key card per room. This is ridiculous as people come and go from the beach and pool. It’s just a ploy to control the cost of Aircon in the room. And not respecting that guests will be environmentally responsible. Yesterday I ordered a club sandwich, an old western hotel favorite. The sandwich came not toasted. I sent it back. The waitress said there would be an additional charge if I wanted it toasted despite the menu saying toasted sandwich. I then reported that the light on the dark stairway was not working. It’s dangerous and has not been fixed. Tonight I tried to turn on the TV. It did not work. I contacted reception and they said the TVs have not worked for a long time. This is just not right for a hotel charging a premium. I would give it a miss until they sort out their management.

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank andrewheard
Reviewed 17 March 2020

Really great team and great hotel. Very nice and clean facilities, with beautiful pools and great spa. I recommend it! And the location is great for snorkeling, however the hotel also offers snorkeling day trip around the island. Worth it.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Great food, location and service. 👌
Everything was beautiful. We stayed in a beach apartment which had a stunning view over the beach and pool area. Cocktails at sundown and then a great dinner at the Sea In and Grill was just perfect. Thank you to Htay for a great service and kindness. Spoiled my girlfriend on birthday.
Will be back!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Recommended!!

Great hotel with lovely rooms, two pools, a private sand beach & a very nice restaurant.
Clean, quick service, friendly staff.
Restaurant with great food & good service (especially Htay & Alex)

Trip type: Travelled with friends