“Great Thai food ”

Enjoy
Ranked #68 of 227 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: German, Thai, International
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

The massaman vegetable curry from here is fantastic and cheap. I have tasted lots of different Thai curries in my time here and this is my favourite so far. Great portion size and lots of veggies. Delicious and creamy curry sauce. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Went back to our favorite restaurant from last years visit - but sadly it was closed.

Cannot say it is permanently, as there was no information why - but it looked like it was closed down.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I been many times at this place and is one of my favorites in koh tao, quantity, quality, service and price all are awesome.
Enjoy, thanks for be in the island, i love plate number 313 !!!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Ate there every evening.
Massive portions. Very good Thai and Austrian Food.
Very nice owner.
Every thing fresh as it is busy.
Prepare your self to wait as the place is not big but always full at the dinner time.
But its worth to wait.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for schnitzel or just some good food, enjoy is definitely the place to go.

I have an Austrian grandma so I have eaten schnitzel all my life and for some reason I have craved it at times during traveling. I read about this place and thought id give it a shot.

First impressions was that it is a little street cafe run by a grumpy German man - don't let the impression fool you! I ordered my schnitzel and the seemingly grumpy man was actually very friendly and attentive. He checked up on me repeatedly to see if I wanted another drink which was nice.

Wienna Schnitzel came and it was nothing short of amazing; while it isn't done the traditional Vienna way (pounded very flat so they end up huge yet thin), it was akin to what my grandma had always cooked me. Portion size is fantastic, you get 3 decent sized schnitzel and a large plate of chips and a separate plate of salad covered with vinegar.
I actually went back a few nights after and swapped the chips for potato salad and could barely move after finishing it all.

Pricing. The schnitzel is priced at 250 baht while I was there - this includes all the chips/potato salad and side salad so I would say this is very generous pricing. A large Chang costs 80 baht and the pineapple juice (which is the tasty bottled version instead of the overly sweet 'shakes' most places serve) is 50 baht so its a very reasonable and cheap place for even the most strapped for cash backpacker.

Just to add how my first impressions were blown away; when I went to pay, the German guy started asking me how I found the food and what not, we ended up talking and I told him about my Austrian grandma and how the food was similar and he smiled and was very thankful for the comments.

If I lived on koh Tao, this would be my spot.