Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,826 results
All reviews open water course anthony griffiths fishbowl bar dive master great instructor advanced open water night dive free room fun dives dive course learn how explained everything fan room deluxe room my girlfriend dive shop air con
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This place is fantastic, they didn't become so succesful by chance. They work very hard, it's great value and a great place.
I did the rescue course here, they have a dedicated instructor who loves teaching the rescue course and it shows. Good rooms / diving / food and the best bar on the island. Thoroughly recommended (and I can be a tough customer) but credit where it's due. 5 stars.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located in the perfect location and heart of Ko Taos famous Sai Ree beach. We checked out a number of resorts along Sai Ree, this is definitely one of the best. They also have great diving packages and won a number of awards. Staff speaks good English and is very helpful if you need anything. Would definitely! stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank Travelschneckchen
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

If you dive for a day with Ban's, you Will fall in Love with the diving!! Staff is professional and you have lots of fun at the same time!!u meet lots of people from
All over the world who came here, tried and then becoming Dive master!!n u get free accommodation if you make any PADI course!!Stay with Ban's if you wanna try DIVING!!💙

1  Thank donna_avventura27
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have recently undertaken a side mount diving course with Bans. I dived only and did not use the accomodation. However I am very impressed with the overall professionalism shown to me by my instructor and all of the team at Bans. Initial communication with my instructor was fast and complete. On arrival he made me welcome and we got started. The logistical organisation was spot on. The level of teaching was fantastic, with lots of attention to detail and taking the entire course at a pace where I felt I truly got to learn all I could and then some. My instructor really made the effort to value add to my course to teach me over and above what would be normally done. It is for this that I really give them the double thumbs up. I was super impressed. Well done to Craig and all the team at Bans Technical Diving.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank inkiewinkie
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The staff at the resort was extremely helpful. The place was beautifully landscaped and right near the beach. The room was clean and service was great. We also dived with them 4 times and left happy.

Along with being right near the beach it was on a main strip with restaurants, a dry cleaners and shops.

Date of stay: July 2012