Lowest prices for your stay
USD 110
View deal
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUSD 110
1,257 results
All reviews shark bay free shuttle pool bar private beach amazing hotel amazing views sea view shuttle service thai food sairee beach steep hill island diving pier paradise baht tao
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Great hotel to stay in, if you want to Dive & Relax. On the coast with great views from your room and excellent staff. If you want to dive or learn to dive you can use their own dive school (you do not need to leave hotel) and use their pools to learn before they take you out on boats into the ocean. They are extra safe and have one instructor to two people - well worth using.

Only downside is that you are a little away from Sairee - which is perfect if you want to relax but if you want to party may not be the right hotel. They do put on shuttle buses to the pier 3 - 4 times a day and will drop you to the pier when you have to catch the ferry. Don't forget to say hello to the parrot when it greets you!

3  Thank HarjinderB24
Reviewed 12 May 2016

We stayed here for a week last August and we could not recommend the place more. The staff were incredible, even providing their own iron for me when the laundry service was unavailable.

The food in the restaurant was some of the best we had in thailand! We enjoyed everything about the hotel and the grounds.

There are a lot of steps, but this is quite common for hotels in Koh Tao which are built into hills.

Only improvement would be a bus service to the centre of Koh Tao as the one offered goes quite infrequently and only goes as far as the port. Once there you will then be fleeced by the local taxis who have an island monopoly!

Room tip: All rooms looked great, though those over the water have great views!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ConorO337
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Can not wait to come back everything was perfection from the room to the lovely staff! Cant say enough great things about this special place! We stayed in room #7 and it was the best view of the bay! We will definitely be back!

Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ashley960
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here 5 days. We were staying at another resort closer to Mae Haad and decided to WALK to Jamahkiri to check out their rooms. We were so pink faced and sweaty, not doing that walk again! June met us and showed us a room which we were happy to check into the next day. He also gave us a refreshing welcome drink and a refresher towel, which felt like the most kind and wonderful gift we could receive at that time! Since then, the staff have continued to impress us, including Swe who makes amazing cocktails and Mr Nice who, upon my phone call from my room to ask him if he can telephone a neighbouring restaurant to see if I left my mobile phone there, he actually went and retrieved it and brought it to my door five minutes later! These guys go above and beyond what you would expect. The pool is stunning, the breakfast is decadent (champagne and sweets included), lunch and dinner meals are not cheap but totally delicious, so if you can afford it, do it. We brought our own snorkels and enjoyed the snorkelling around here. The coral is dull but there are lots of fish. It is not the most diverse snorkelling but definitely enjoyed it and were lucky enough to see some small reef sharks, two large turtles and one shy sting ray. We room 306 which felt like a modern hotel room with excellent air con and a gorgeous balcony view. While the sun sets and rises behind the hills, the view at these times is still divine, with enough cloud cover to create stunning views and colours. The downside is that there are limited shuttle bus times to Mae Haad (hotel provides it free) and taxis are expensive or the walk is hot and steep. The hotel has lots of steps so be prepared for the exercise to get anywhere within the hotel (120 steps from our room to breakfast!). Overall we both loved this place and couldn't be more pleased with our choice.

2  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

4.5/5 really. I stayed at Jamahkiri resort on my recent honeymoon. It was a fantastic place for a honeymoon in Koh Tao. My wife and I had a beautiful villa, privacy, and an amazing million dollar view from the room. The layout of the resort is beautiful and makes great use of nature. Our villa was shrouded in fragrant flowers so when we walked outside the night air had an enchanting scent. It was fantastic.

The restaurant is the sticking point though. The food isn't great. I was limited to only a few items as a vegetarian. They said all the curries were premade so they could t sub in tofu for meat. Not the end of the world, but the resort is a relatively long way from other dining options so I think the food should have more variety. The food itself was good-ish and the service was excellent.

The stairs: get over them. Short of drilling an elevator into the cliff side, there isn't any other way to stay on a cliff side villa.

My rate including food, massages, activities, and lodging wound up being about $300 USD per day. This is great value in my opinion.

Date of stay: April 2016