“Great view, good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We came here for a late lunch and we were not disappointed by the view, maybe because there was no one else, the staff were sleeping, it's ok, I don't mind, they came to help us as soon as we sat down and started cooking as soon as we ordered.
The food was good, I had a fried curry, which was quite authentic, not so easy to get in Koh Tao, beware it is spiey though, if you love spicy food this is great! My husband ordered the E4 steak and wasn't disappointed for the price of the steak and the portion.
We didn't have to make a reservation, but in peak times you may have to, they also offer free taxi if you call and book in advance

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I know it sounds like an exaggeration but from start to finish this was the best experience we had eating in Thailand.

They provide a taxi service to take you to and from the restaurant as it's a little hard to find on your own.

The service is exceptional and the wait staff we friendly, attentive, and always there to help without being overbearing.

The atmosphere was incredible. The view is one of the highest on Koh Tao and at night they light the establishment with fairy lights making it feel like an elven garden.

The food was just superb. I highly recommend the steak as the quality was equal to many five star/3 chef hat experiences we have had in Australia.
For starters we had the spring rolls and bruchetta. The spring rolls were great and the bruchetta was okay.
For mains I had the E3 and my girlfriend the E4. Both steaks were perfectly cooked and the sides and sauces were excellent. They were incredible. The chef prepared amazing tasting and beautifully presented dishes.
For desert we had the brownie and again it was wonderful. Beautifully soft with a coconut ice-cream and nuts.

This was hands down the best quality food and service we experienced in Thailand and the staff and owners should be proud of this establishment.

I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We here in this place on countdown 2017. Thai food and steak E4 was really yummy with the view of sunset
This place have transfer pick up and Return from any place in koh Tao

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Fantastic food in a great location with a free taxi pickup and return. Great at sunset time. And very very friendly staff!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Went here with 5 friends. 3 ordered steak and all of them were disappointed. No one finished their meal. The meat was nicely prepared but drenched in a sauce that tasted very badly. Two of us had fish, which was tasteless. The fries were just dry. One of my friends had a Thai dish, which was ok, but the prawns were over cooked. The drinks were good though.