Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Don't miss out on scuba diving if you're in Koh Tao

I postponed my scuba dive for the second to last day of my visit. What a mistake! If I hadn't, I... read more

Reviewed 22 April 2016
Teddy Z
Oxford, United Kingdom
Diving Experience

First time diving...was pretty scary but our instructor, Yuki, was amazing- so patient, encouraging... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2016
Heidi M
London
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Had a great time at Planet Scuba doing our open water, advanced diver and nitros tickets. My girlfriend was a bit nervous about doing the night dive but our instructor Brummie made her feel confident and safe about the whole thing.

All the staff were great, we did a lot of shopping around and Planet Scuba seemed the most professional school on the island.

You could possibly save yourself a few baht with a different school but I guarantee the standards will not be as high.

Brian K, General Manager at Planet Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Thanks very much for your review. Here at Planet Scuba we do take safety very seriously and are proud of our high standards. Really glad you enjoyed your time with us and wish you all the best with your future diving.
Kind regards,
The Planet Scuba Team

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend wanted to try scuba diving in Koh Tao and as we had already booked into pier 24 we thought we would try it with Planet Scuba. We were allowed to stay an additional 4 nights on top of the 3 we had already booked. Unfortunately my girlfriend didn't enjoy the idea of breathing under water and didn't continue after the second day but they allowed her to come out and snorkel for the next 2 days whilst I finished my open water course. Thanks to Yuki who was a fantastic instructor, and showed me an amazing new world under the water.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it’s great to hear you enjoyed your diving experience. We hope your girlfriend also enjoyed herself and are glad we were able to accommodate her with some snorkeling.
Kind regards,
The Planet Scuba Team

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

That was my first time dive in koh tao.the stuff is very professional and can made the mood.the always make us feel calm. Love bruno & oliver.the place is excellent. I can recommend this dc to everybody.

Brian K, General Manager at Planet Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Thanks for the kind words, Ladies. It was lovely having you here. Safe travels and happy diving!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

The experience was amazing, this was my first time diving and the instructors made it an awesome one. You get to see all sorts of marine life, and you get to know some of the coolest spots for diving in the world.

Cheers for the great review! We're very glad you had a good time with us. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I was definitely hesitant to ever try scuba diving but my husband loves it and wanted me to try. Since we were in Koh Tao for two days I decided if I'm going to go to Koh Tao then this is my time to try it out! I was very nervous at the beginning. Chris made me feel really comfortable knowing it was my first dive! Even when I was in shallow water doing the training and still very nervous about breathing under deeper water he encouraged me that I was doing just fine. I was about to back out but I stuck with it… the second we went into deeper water I was completely comfortable! Chris had a lot of patience with me letting me get accustom to breathing with the regulator before going deeper. I definitely would've backed out if I had an instructor with a different attitude.

Chris even took my husband and I in the morning by ourselves to accommodate our 24 hour flight window frame.

The second we went in deeper water we saw a sea turtle and I was so excited I was immediately stop focusing on breathing and relaxed. Chris didn't let go of me for the entire dive with his hand on his backup regulator for me at all times incase I needed it!

So glad we chose Planet Scuba for my first time because now I will definitely try scuba diving again! Thanks Chris!

Brian K, General Manager at Planet Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Thank you for the great review! It was a lot of fun diving with both you and your husband the other day. We try to be as flexible with our schedule as possible, and provide as much time and attention as an individual may require. And in the end, you seemed very comfortable. Keep diving!