Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
AWESOME

We had an awesome time for our first dive with our instructor Kray !! Patient, encouraging, he was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Salomé C
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Best place to start your diving

Firendly stuff, nice place directly on the beach and well organised. Especially thanks to our... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from USD 84.40
from USD 347.10
from USD 132.90
More Info
All reviews open water instructor david dive school felt very safe making sure a lot of fun rescue diver padi course sairee beach amazing experience great diving fun experience his passion these guys my boyfriend great staff free accommodation
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place. Our instructor was Jelle. A really energetic and passionate guy, and even though we were pretty tired after a long ride in a bus all night, he really lighted the mood with his passion and some inappropriate jokes. Actually, the whole staff is wonderful, and I never felt unsafe or anxious while in the water. All in all a great place, cool diving sites, lovely instructors and full transparency.
Just fyi, do expect some homework in form of some pretty long videos. They really help make everything more understandable, but it does take some time at the end of a long day.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with my girlfriend and had Jelle Zaalberg as instructor and he was magnificent. Always helpful and very alert both in and out of water. The theory lessons went quick and easy with him as well as the dives in the pool and ocean.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I came to Koh Tao to get my padi open water coarse done. I shopped around and checked prices at six different resorts. Coral Grand had the best prices and the nicest resort. My instructor was Jelle Zaalberg he did a fantastic job, taught me everything I needed to know. Also the diving was unreal, went to four different spots and seen different fish at each one. We spent to last dive diving around a ship wreck. I would highly recommend Coral Grand to anyone planning on getting open water certified on Koh Tao.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Professional instructors. Helpful and trustworthy at all times.

Would highly recommend to anyone.
Thanks for a great time!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Just completed the PADI Open Water Diver course and really want to thank and give credit to our instructors Clare and James. Started out with anxiety and fear but went away fairly quickly through Clare’s chilled out and calm teaching style mixed with James’ insights and humor. Both were extremely friendly, patient, encouraging, and most importantly made us feel very safe throughout the entire course. After researching the other Sairee Beach Dive schools Coral Grand Divers gave the best range of accommodation, good proximity to the main town area, and provided smaller groups so it was an easy decision to learn here.

I hope James and Clare continue provide this top notch experience to many new divers to come and as a satisfied and proud new certified diver I say many thanks again!