“Thank you Phoenix and Glauco!”
Review of Phoenix Divers

Phoenix Divers
Ranked #7 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small dive school on Koh Tao that offers small groups and a family atmosphere but with all the facilities you expect from a bigger dive school. Our beautiful location is right in the heart of Sairee beach, nestled in between an array of the best bars and restaurants the island has to offer. We are also proud to have a purpose built dive pool, 4 classrooms, two big pink dive boats and an awesome team of friendly & experienced dive professionals. We offer a range of different diving packages and courses from beginner all the way up to Instructor. Our Open Water course (your first diving license) includes 4 nights accommodation all for the price of 8,500thb. Please check out our website, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I finished my open water certificate a few days ago and it was an amazing experience! It was 4 of us in a group and I couldn’t be more grateful to our instructor Glauco! I did struggle a bit as I’ve always had some fears under the water, but Glauco was always there supporting me every time I needed it! Thank you Phoenix for an amazing experience and especially to Glauco for all your support and encouragement! If I had to pick a school and an instructor again I wouldn’t think twice: Phoenix and Glauco :)

All reviews
"feel confident"
"see you soon"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Koh Tao is one of the most recommended places in the world to get your diving licenae because it is very cheap (around 8500 THB for the open water) and has some beautiful coral reefs.

I just took part in the 4 day Open Water Diving Course with our instructor Hugo Tiger and loved the whole experience. We were 5 students in the team, even though it was high season + after a Full Moon party weekend. Phoenix divers and our instructor took very good care of us, making sure everyone is doing good and is keeping up with the group.

The OW diving course package costs 8500 THB and features free accommodation in a dorm or for at least two people a bungalow at AC Resort (read about them here on tripadvisor).

The course started on the same day I booked it.
Day 1: theory and a video course (plus some homework)
Day 2: more lessons, first test diving and the last homework
Day 3: last lesson and written exam, after that doing our first two real open water dives
Day 4: two more amazing dives down to 15m starting very early

You got the option to book a videographer (we went with Gigi) as a group for around 3000 THB (price stays the same, no matter how many of your group are booking it). Totally worth it! It is a nice piece of memory and Gigi did a good job, showing us the video the very same evening.
If you want to do the Advanced diving course afterwards, you get 10% off (around 7000 THB) then.

5/5

Hey guys,
I have done the open water dive course at phoenix divers and it was so much fun!!! We had a great instructor, named Hugo Tiger. I really recommend this dive school and especially the diving spot in koh tao!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just did the Open Water Diver with the Dive Instructor Hugo Tiger. Everybody should do this course, especially with this Instructor! It was a lot of fun, learned a lot and the most important thing is, i always felt really safe while diving! Thank you Hugo, an awsome experience