USD 97
USD 56
Agoda.com
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
USD 55
Trip.com
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
USD 179
USD 166
USD 121
USD 81
Hotels.com
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
USD 41
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
USD 117
USD 74
Trip.com
1,399 results
All reviewsinfinity poolmystery roomsunset dreamsairee beachbudget roomocean viewmain poolstunning viewsfree shuttlescooter rentalmy girlfriendbig poolwatch the sunsetwe loved our staywelcome drinkshuttle servicegreat pool
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I have had the worst experience I have ever had in all my years of travelling in dealing with this hotel. Booked for an 8 night stay in Feb 2017 to stay in Oct 2017. Needed to cancel as our plans had changed. The T&C’s on the website stated a 50% refund. I had paid in full for the £610 bill, and as I had cancelled I respectfully asked for a 50% refund - £305.
This is when the trouble started. After I sent my email advising that I needed to cancel, the T&C’s were changed.
I have now left this in the hands of my credit card provider who are seeking to recover the money – I am very lucky that I have that option as plenty of other people won’t. My emails have gone unanswered.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank martynkinguk
Aminjirah, Owner at Ameenjeerah Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Martyn,

As you know you were refunded months back and we have done our best to apologize for the lapse in customer service. We value your feedback and your right to post the issue here, although we found it peculiar you would re-post this when again as you were refunded so long ago.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Sadly, I stayed towards the end of my trip to Thailand and it rained for 3 out of the 4 days at Aminjirah so I didn't get to use the pool - which looks stunning. Even so, the view was still nice and my stay was mostly pleasant.

Check in took close to 20 minutes and I had to prove and show my reservation and payment several times before I got my key. Upon check out I was waiting in the reception area for close to an hour as no one was there. A sign in the the rooms says to leave your bags and the staff will collect it (as there are lots of stairs) but I ended up leaving without actually checking out as there was no one there and the cleaning staff couldn't understand what I was saying when I asked for help with my bags. I also wanted to complain about the people staying in the room above me (3) who were purposely making noise despite me letting them know I could hear them. As long as you have quiet neighbours though, everything should be ok.

There was a gentleman who I often saw when I came in and out who was always polite and friendly and if he had been at reception when I checked in and out, the only negative experience would be the lack of hot water.

It is still a lovely place to stay on the island and I hope to stay again on my return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Aminjirah, Owner at Ameenjeerah Koh Tao, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for your kind words and nice pictures. We are fully aware that our new team ist just getting up to speed and feel we are 99% back to our normal strength now.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Loved it. Rainy weather a few days, but great pizzas and comfy room with sea views made up for that. Staff a little green, but resort def gearing up for hi season.. great place to chill after u can do a lot worse on koh Tao

Room Tip: Bay view room - what views
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Evan,

Awesome to meet you and all the best on your future travels...

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A hotel with nice pictures but this is it. It needs paint, new wood and some carrying people. We booked a family room and that was the worst room that stinked from an old water damage. The hotel has taken our money early but are late to respond on the refund. We leaved the hotel directly and booked a new one. Will not recommend this hotel until above is fixed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Mr_Rautenberg

Dear Sirs

We have been trying to figure out when you stayed with us as we, before high season, renovated most of our rooms and also the exterior. Still, we are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us.

xoxo aminjirah

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in room #7 which was part of the “budget” / basement rooms (3 nights). Water pressure was weak and cleanliness was poor. On our last day, we found 3 cockroaches running around on the floor. Pretty distrusting. The manager had left the island and only the receptionist was available. She was pleasant to deal with but unfortunately she could not do anything for us. The rest of the resort was okay, there’s a great view from the little restaurant and pool areas. The staff was very friendly but did not understand very much English. We used a translator app and made it work. Although it was a budget room, we had stayed in less expensive hostels/hotels on our travels through Thailand and had much better quality and service. Would not recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sirs,

We value your feedback and are working hard to resolve any issues. We've had a full time working 24/7 since early December to ensure improvements are made and feel we are more than getting there.