“Yummy lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch, covering both the Thai and western options with a green curry fried rice with vegetables and shrimp, and a 'summer burger'. Both were really good and so cheap; along with a large beer and a watermelon shake our lunch came to under 400 baht! Service was quick and nice; nothing to fault!
We would recommend this place and would visit again!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was one of the first restaurants I started eating at on the island. It is cheap affordable and offers some of the best thai food I have tried. It is a great place to meet with friends and socialize. You can choose traditional table style dining or even sit on the floor for more of an authentic Asian feel. The menu doesn't just cover thai food. They offer up a good selection of western dishes which also come at an affordable price, the booze is even quite cheap here too.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Loved this place because of its charm. The seating is split into regular tables & chairs, and floor seating w/ low tables and cushions. I loved ending a day on these low tables over a good meal. Everything was open air w/ fans.

The food was always good and easily better than most other places we visited, but honestly it was never mindblowingly good. Maybe I just like more kick and didn't do a good job of asking for it.

Portions were fair and prices as well. Staff is always friendly and kind. Highly recommend this charming spot.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I spent most of my mornings here not only because it was close to my dive center but because I really enjoyed the service. The food was tasty and diverse and the staff treated my friends and I with respect. Almost every morning I had a coffee and breakfast here while soaking in the beach before the hustle and bustle. But I also came here with my dive mates after exhausting dives for a good bite to eat and a great atmosphere. I just didn't want to go anywhere else except to experiment and see what else was there. Loved it

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I cannot describe the quality of this restaurant on all fronts. Service is super speedy, food is always piping hot and delicious! I cant move past the panang curry. You can choose any protein and you get a lot of meat, veges or tofu depending on what you order. The thai salads are also great. Staff are super friendly

Date of visit: April 2016