“Great food, nice location.”

Barracuda at Darawan
Ranked #23 of 239 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: USD 150 - USD 660
Description: Barracuda At DarawanWe are pleased to announce that, due to the success of the original restaurant we have recently opened a second branch within Bans Diving Resort, Barracuda at Darawan, offers all of the favorites from the original Barracuda in a stunning world class location with stunning panoramic views of Sairee Beach.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Enjoyed a really nice meal in great surroundings at Barracuda @ Darawan. The food was slightly more Western in nature compared to some of the Koh Tao restaurants but was very well prepared and enjoyed by all the family. Would certainly return if in Koh Tao again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Beautiful place for a special dinner!! to impress your girlfriend in a special date, a team meeting, birthday, etc.

High quality of the food, nice service and friendly staff.

Is a bit more expensive than the other places around koh tao, but every bath you pay is worth it!!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My family an I just visited the restaurant, for a friends wedding, they had put on an amazing buffet, however due to us being Vegetarian, and my wife being Vegan, the buffet had very little options, the staff automatically picked up on the fact that we had very little on our plate from the buffet, and offered us the Vegan menu to choose from.
My wife and I ordered from the menu, and the food was delicious, full of flavour and came very Prompltly.

I would certainly recommend Barracuda, to any one looking for a great restaurant in Koh Tao.

1  Thank Raj P
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Staff friendly and helpful. Views were ok. Ribs were not good but the falafel plate was absolutely great. Price / Quality level was reasonable.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We were there on 2 days trip. Barracuda has great food, but the biggest surprise for me was, that thay use rustless straws, not plastic. The first restaurant in Thai where I saw it. Perfect