“A really nice place”

The Miracle Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 225 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Price range: USD 1 - USD 9
Description: International Restaurant, with coffee and Breakfast Service , daily Specials, Fusion Dishes, German , Italian and Thai Food .
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

It is a really nice place, with a very good attention and delicious food. You can eat a mix of spanish/western and thailand food, and the lasagna is unique!!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Awesome food and service, a lot of variety of food, both thai and western and affordable price. For me the best of the island.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I went to have lunch to this Restaurant on vacation in Koh Tao and... WOW
I didn't expect the food to be that delicious!!!!
Before going I didn't read any review, we just found it randomly but I absolutely recommend it!
The food is delicious, I would say is also pretty traditional and one of the best ones I have ever been in Thailand, so far!!!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Is a really very good place. The food is so good, u can have western food and thai food and both are awesome, thanks for the food Carlos (Mr. Chef).

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is some of the best food I ate on Koh Tao. I had the good fortune of staying at the hotel attached to the restaurant. So I had breakfast there and dinner and drinks. I also went other places but The Miracle never disappointed. The food is fresh and tasty. It is prepared to a high standard. The staff is friendly and the owner is on site to make sure all runs smoothly. BTW - The beers are German and top quality. Worth every baht.