“Very good”

Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Ko Phi Phi Don
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Excellent location! 3 min from te pier. Excellent breakfast, but you have to pay extra. Cleaness of the room is not so good. When we arrived there was a mosquito squashed on the wall of the bathroom. We stayed 4 nights, the mosquito continued there...

Room Tip: Book rooms on the new part of the hotel. They are excellent!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MorineF73

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Good hotel on central location, they gave upgrade during low season once I arrived. The garden in middle of hotel look greenery when we get up. Breakfast view was so nice and some variety of choices in their breakfast staff was friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had an awesome experience with this hotel. Though it started off a bit rough given that they didn't have my reservations from when i booked through Agoda ( apparently they do not take American Express - this is faulty on Agoda.com website given that many places in Thailand do not accept AMX ) and it even said confirmed with booking number. I arrived and they didn't have anything on file. With that said, I later found out that my AMX card was never billed and that was the root of the problem. All-in-all, the hotel itself was clean, nice, great location, and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We booked the double bedroom and when we arrived we only got a bed room with two separate beds. Even though it was noted on our booking conflating they wouldn't give us another room unless we would pay 2000 Baht (instead of the 1350 Baht).
The safe to lock up your stuff is outside and everyone can access it. It's as safe as to leave your stuff in the room.
I wouldn't go back to this hotel because the price was too high for what it offered.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarinLaure
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

After reading mixed reviews about how long to stay on Ko Phi Phi due to all the partying and madness on the island, my wife and I ended up booking two nights here. We are both in our late 20's and aren't huge into partying. Was definitely happy that I picked this place. I can't say enough how perfect the location was. Easily walking distance to restaurants, nightlife, and beaches. We stayed in the new updated rooms which was extremely nice. Comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. The breakfast included was delicious and had amazing morning views overlooking the ocean and Ko Phi Phi Le. One of my concerns was hearing the loud partying until late hours of the night but in our room we couldn't hear a thing and slept fine. The hotel even did our laundry for us one day for a small fee. I would definitely recommend this place and stay again. Great value for the price on a beautiful island.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2 km away
Phi Phi The Beach Resort
Phi Phi The Beach Resort
#4 of 39 in Ko Phi Phi Don

Been to Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort

Address: 157 Moo 7, Ko Phi Phi Don 81210, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Krabi Province > Ko Phi Phi Don
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Ko Phi Phi Don
Price Range: $81 - $223 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don