2,870 results
All reviews sunset bar adult pool long tail boat garden bungalow beach front jasmin restaurant sea gypsy laem tong beach beautiful beach our honeymoon maya bay white sandy beach hour trip outdoor shower ferry ride main restaurant relaxing holiday
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island it's really a piece of paradise in a tropical setting.
I spent there two unforgettable weeks relaxing and enjoying the white sandy beach, the sun and breathtaking sunsets.
If you are looking for peace and tranquillity, surrounded by the nature, far from any noise (no cars and not even roads!) where you can tune in the universe... this is your place definitely!
The location is absolutely fantastic and unique! I spent more than one year leaving in Phuket and I have been travelling in Thailand for years, actually I do believe the beach at Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island is one of the best in Thailand, second to none.
My bungalow there was located almost on the beach and it was very private, clean, quite and confortable.
At the restaurants food and service were very good. The staff was very friendly and warmly professional, according to the best Thai tradition.
I have very good memories from there and hopefully I will stroll on that beach again soon...
Anyway there is just one advice I would give: please if you are looking for Patong, simply go to Patong instead of miss it in Phi Phi paradise...!!

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Paolina88
Nithas S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload your review and comments like the one you have provided give our team continue motivated in delivering high standards of service.

We hope you will be back to our resort soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2010

The holiday inn Phi Phi is beautiful!! The location looking out onto the paradise beach and clear sea is amazing. The pool is small but we never had a problem gettin sun chairs. The sea is lovely, crystal clear. The rooms at the resort are all little bungalows which is lovely makes it very romantic. The bathrooms are a little dated but fine. The beds are comfy, there is no tv in the rooms but talking to the manager of the resort one evening he said that the hotel will be undergoing renovation including new bathrooms and LCD tv in every room. The breakfast is good. The omelettes are really nice. The only issue I had which I would have anywhere on phi phi was that you are stuck on your beach so only have limited bars, restaurants etc. It's not cheap as they can afford not to be so we ended up spending £200 for 4 nights which isn't bad but it's expensive for Thailand. Also you don't need any cash on the resort you have to give your room
Number for everything including buying items in the shop then it all goes onto a bill at the end. It's quite good so you don't need to worry about carrying money around although you can end up spending a lot if your not careful.

Overall the hotel is lovely and we would definitely stay there again

2  Thank nicole88
Reviewed 17 August 2010

This resort is seriously overrated. The beach is nice and yes there is a gypsy village next door with good dining options but this is a chain resort. Service is very poor and the employees working there genuinely look unhappy. We have stayed at many resorts in Thailand and service wise this is one of the poorest. If you want a nice property where you would like for the staff to make you feel special, this is certainly not the place. If we ever make it back to Phi Phi for another vacation, Villa 360 or The Phi Phi Island Village would be the two that I would be considering instead. If you do decide to pick the Holiday Inn, please make sure that you are booked in the brand new wing of the resort

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Uzmann,

We thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very grateful for the feedback provided.

I have shared your comments with our team members who are currently working on the service issues you have highlighted.

We thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again next time soonest.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2010

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Phi Phi in July. It was supposed to be rainy season but we didn't have one day of rain.
Our bungalow was right on the beach, which I had rarely seen in Thailand before. The rooms were very clean and nicely furnished. There were a lot of activities proposed, such as snorkling, introduction to diving, movie evenings, island hoping and more. I wasn't expecting such a private and secluded spot on Phi Phi, which is renowned for it's constant come and go of long tail boat and tourists. The staff is very competent and friendly. There is free internet available at the reception. The Wow effect: the endless pool with view on the Andaman Sea and the hilltop bar!!

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Khun_Paola
Reviewed 6 August 2010

My husband and I travelled with our 2 children to Phi Phi Island and we had a really great holiday. The beach and Sunset Hilltop at Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island are fantastic!
We found service very friendly and warm, the staff is great! The food was very good, we ate there every night and we enjoyed it. Prices are very reasonable, we found. On Wednesday and Sunday they have a Thai traditional show and buffet dinner, wonderful.
The rooms are comfortable and nice and very clean. The garden is lovely, coconut trees, an amazing paradise beach etc. We went snorkeling and we think this was one of the best coral and fish we have ever seen, highly recommended. We have very nice memories and we tell all our friends and family to go there.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank EuropeanGuest_10
Nithas S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Thank you for your nice comment and compliments about our hotel!
We hope you will be back to our resort soon!