All reviews pool access room pp palmtree nice hotel phi phi palm tree pool closes the bell boy short walk to the beach late check swim up bar beach towels great pool restaurants and bars tonsai pier palmtrees balcony ferry island
Reviewed 6 October 2017

was staying in P.P. Palm tree resort in February. The room was very small but we had access to the pool from the room which was handy. As all the hotel was very expensive as Ko phi phi island its very small this hotel. The breakfast which was included was good. The receptionist was very helpful

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Internet worst I've ever seen drops out constantly like every few minutes!!
Also we chose this hotel for the swim up bar and paid extra only to be told that they had permanently closed it due to not having enough rooms filled..

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Gary D
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I'm the idiot that didn't take other peoples review inconsideration,

This hotel has the rudest reception staff and bellboy stuff in the whole of Thailand!

Breakfast was basic,

BEDROOM was horrible,
I paid for pool access room,
And had to change rooms because during the night while I was there the Aircon was spraying snowflakes at me while I was asleep

The bed was complete different story it was HARD LIKE ROCK!!!! I could not sleep for three nights straight.

The breakfast staff and security guard that is on shift after 8 PM are very polite I had a good time if I communicated with them and not communicated with the reception staff or bellboy, The bellboy even told me to not say thank you to him and told me off because I said thank you more than once a twice he said in the most rudest way this hotel is deserve less than three stars will get three stars because of the great location.

Next time I will spend extra money to go elsewhere

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kaimi Y
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Great location, very friendly staff, breakfast OK.
Room was very clean.
We took a Pool Access room, it's awesome if you like chilling around pools! (more a chilling pool than a swimming pool)
Bathroom decoration a bit old-fashioned but still nice.
Offers bagages pick-up and drop-off from Tonsai pier.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Max L
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

A smoke free resort with a pool and balcony for all rooms. The rooms are clean and are close enough to the locals of the island and also the party goers that come to the island.

Many convenient stores are located within a 2 minute walk from the facility and also restaurants and bars.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends