“More Italian than in Italy ❤️❤️❤️”
Review of Romanzo Tropicale

Romanzo Tropicale
Ranked #6 of 409 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Visited as a walk in tonight; we didn't book; but this wasn't an issue and we were seated promptly by the very friendly staff member. I just want to first of all day how fantastic the staff are here; really welcoming and attentive but not in your face and in keeping with the laid back style that makes the area so attractive.

The food was amazing; I've been poorly since I arrived on the island and today was the first day I've been tempted by food. This was definitely worth waiting for! The flavours were fantastic and tasted just like food we ate in Italy. We had a focaccia to start then my husband had the vegan pizza and I had the salissica pizza; both amazing, really tasty and full of flavour. The dough was the best I've had anywhere; including Italy; you can tell the ingredients used were of the highest quality. For dessert we had the chocolate option; and it was not a disappointment and perfect for the warm climate.

A fantastic birthday evening well spent (I didn't mention to the restaurant it was my birthday; you let them go post 30!) and my favourite meal of our honeymoon. Compliments to the chef and the staff; and we hope to return soon.

There are newer reviews for Romanzo Tropicale

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located right on the beach so was the perfect location for dinner. The overall service was fantastic. Proper Italian pizza.. definitely recommend!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Took 1.5 hours to have food delivered. Pasta does not take that long. Went to restaurant for pizza, but cook refused to prepare it for unknown reasons. Don't make the trek for pizza alone because there are no guarantees they will even provide it. Went based on the positive reviews on this site, but I suppose they are outdated because the management and service were awful and the food simply "okay." Caveat emptor

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza at this restaurant was unreal. I think it probably was the best pizza I have ever tasted, beats pizzas that I've had in Italy. It has a great location on the beach, it is split into 2 on either side of the road. And the service was good, all very friendly and food came out quick.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Wow just wow. Haven't had pizza like that in a while. Everything was so authentic. The prices however did reflect the quality as they were on the higher side ( one pizza and pizza and bruschetta costed nearly 950 baht) service was great and owners very cool. Was all worth it.