We spent the second week of our honeymoon in this idyllic paradise, it was amazing! We stayed in one of the Lagoon Pool Villas and these were just perfect, they are private and out of the way, no one can walk past your room and see in, a private pool which is blissful in the early evening and the in room entertainment was brilliant, a few nights we just ordered room service and enjoyed the benefits of Apple TV! The room itself was lovely, nice big comfortable bed, well stocked mini bar, attractively designed, there isn’t one complaint. The staff are incredibly friendly without being overbearing, and the service is excellent. The hotel restaurant is great, and with the added bonus of dining on the sand! The beach is amazing, white sand and warm crystal clear sea water, just what you would expect from a paradise island. We would recommend taking the short walk down the road to visit the restaurant ‘Better Than Sex’ the food is amazing and such good value. We made a few trips to the spa during our stay and I would definitely recommend it, the place is beautiful and the spa menu is exceptional. On our last night we had a dinner on the beach experience and couldn’t have asked for anymore. This is by far the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in and are hoping to return in the next 12months, I couldn’t recommend it more. To sum up in one word – Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Otel, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan