“Nice presentation but poor quality... way too greasy!”

Cozy Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #10 of 415 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Description: Cozy is a small, noisy and busy roadside guesthouse and restaurant located in the southern part of the Long Beach area, Koh Lanta, Thailand. The restaurant is open for guests looking for either some genuine, high class, Thai food or something likewise from our mouthwatering Western menu. No frills. No fine dining. No white table cloths. But food cooked with love, passion and the best ingredients we can find, served with the ambition to give every guest a personal treatment and an overall good experience from visiting us. The restaurant is open September - May. Please note that we don't accept credit cards, cash only. Welcome!
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Nice little restaurant. Very good service. You need a reservation in order to find a spot.
Food well presented but super greasy. Cocktails are watery and too expensive for the quality.
We went once and never came back.
Just because it's fancier it does not mean that the quality is better... I preferred Mushroom Restaurant.

1  Thank VittoriaGraz
cozyrestaurantandbar, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

I am very sorry to hear you didn't like our food and drinks at all. I would be helped by knowing what you eat and drank and when you visited us if I should be able to find out what went wrong. If someone complains about our food or drinks we normally try to put everything right at once and I am always informed. This complain has not reached me and I am in the restaurant 6-7 days every week.You can easy contact me via website/fb to tell me more.
Just to be very clear: We DON'T aim to be a fancy restaurant, anyone who expects that will be disappointed. But we want to serve high quality food and drinks and we want all our guests to leave our restaurant satisfied. If they don't, WE are disappointed, with ourselves. Sorry again. Linda/owner.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food here, and very cosy just like the name says! Pleasant surroundings. Staff attentive, helpful and friendly. They wear t-shirts that say "number one on trip advisor (soon!)". Definitely a possibility. Great for couples, or just people that want to eat quality food :)

Thank you so much Timothy for your review! I'm happy to hear you liked our food, environment, service and t-shirts, hahaha - first time the t-shirts get a five star review on TA, a special thanks for that :-) We are proud to be top 10 at TA/Koh Lanta at the moment, but we are also aware that being highly rated will bring us guests with very high expectations. I cannot promise we will live up to all - but I can promise we will do our best every day. You are very welcome back to try more from our menu, thank you for visiting us! Linda/owner.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Found this place by chance as it was just spent the road from our hotel, food was absolutely delicious and service was great even when the restaurant was full. It is only small though so we were lucky to get a table both nights we went!

cozyrestaurantandbar, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

I'm happy to hear you like our restaurant, thank you! We are small and now in high season we are normally full, but still - there is absolutely a chance to get a seat even without reservations, I'm glad you tried - and succeed :-) Thank you for visiting us and thank you for recommend us to others, very welcome back! Linda/owner.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in one evening. I had the bacon cheese burger, the smoked food list looked class but I just fancied a burger. It was great.

Gin and tonics were also lovely

Girlfriend had the sailors toast, she also said hers was excellent.

Definitely worth a visit

cozyrestaurantandbar, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your burger-experience with others! I'm glad you popped in and you are very welcome for a re-visit. Thank you for writing at TA, we love when our guests are happy! Linda/owner.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and cozy atmosphere. The on the house tapenade is delicious and so are the vegetarian spring rolls and fries. Additionally, they have the best pad Thai here that I’ve ever had!!

cozyrestaurantandbar, Ägare at Cozy Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you for a very nice review - first time our tapenade is mentioned on TA :-) Many guests comes to us because of our Western food, but I am always happy when our Thai food gets some attention, which I think it deserves. Thank you for sharing your opinions at TA, welcome back! Linda/owner.