All reviews mini fridge friendly cats long beach large balcony free wifi connection beach towels tea coffee free breakfast rooms are clean and spacious laundry service we loved our stay the main road comfortable stay rent a scooter booked nights the air conditioning every morning
Reviewed 8 March 2018

There isn't much to fault about this place. I stayed here for a month and the entire time the staff were friendly, accommodating and managed to sort everything out that I needed.

The rooms were clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet, considering it is located on the main street.

The room was cleaned regularly and the staff were even kind enough to help organize a surprise package sent to me by my partner to the hotel.

I personally liked that there were a few resident cats, as that minimized insects and pests around the place. Added bonus they are very docile, friendly, and love having their bellies rubbed.

Would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in koh lanta.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bee F
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Staff were excellent, very friendly and peaceful. Help you out with any bike/excursion or things to go see or do . Laundry services also. Clean but simple rooms, can’t go wrong. Nice hammock and seating area in reception to chill out on , beach towels/bat and ball/ frisbee / etc all free to use. Would recommend!

1  Thank 203harryp
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Lom La Lanta is an excellent choice for staying in Koh Lanta in an affordable price. The staff is outstanding! They were responsive to our emails
and guided us how to get there from Krabi Airport. The rooms are clean and spacious comes with a balcony. We had booked airconditined room for 4 nights.Room also has a small fridge.
I'll address 2 things that could be updated.
1.Showers wasn't powerful
2. Breakfast needs some variety.
The hotel is at the end of Phra Ae beach on the main road.
The owner( one of the sister) Nida was very helpful booking our trips, advice for activities. We rented motorbike from them. She also made arrangements for the van returning to the airport.
Her son is intelligent cute, friendly kid.
They have adorable Cats and kittens. The brown cat takes a little time to ease up.
The hotel is a short walk to the beach, close to 7-Eleven, cafe and restaurants.
Overall we loved the stay we extended 2 more nights makes it total of 6 nights.
Would highly recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kapuree
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

There were a few little details that we personally found less than satisfactory. I would still highly recommend it for the price. Below is a breakdown of our experience into pros and cons:

Pros:
1. The owner is a very kind and helpful lady. She could help you book trips, rent motorbikes, book bus to the airport all at very reasonable, even cheap prices. Also gives great advice for activities and restaurants around the island. What more can you ask for :)
2. Her son is also an incredibly handsome and cute little gentleman. The entire family is also great to animals and they keep several adorable, people-friendly cats that’s always around.
3. Clean room. Fresh towels. Cheap laundry service. Strong AC. They provide drinking water in the lobby and keeps two bottles nice and cold for you in the mini-fridge before you arrive.
4. Great location. Short walk to the longest white sand beach. Close the the secret beach also (awesome bonus! Make sure you find it on google maps and read about how to get there!) Walking distance to two five-star PADI dive shops. Many restaurants and message shops around.

Cons:
Like I said all are little details
1. In our room there was only two usable power outlet. In the end we found two others behind the TV but very hard to reach.
2. The bed was comfortable for me but killed my boyfriend’s back.
3. The door doesn’t lock very easily.

Overall we loved our stay at Lom La Lanta and the island is just lovely for beach and diving fans.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This place is cozy, tidy and spaceous. The owner is super sweet gal who is very helpful and speaks good english. The beach and stores are all within a short walking distance. I valued the most complimentary water and beach accessories, refridgerator in the room, laundry services and insect proof door on large balcony. It may get noisy, for the hotel is located next to the main road, but I selpt well with earplugs. Definitely worth the money!

Date of stay: January 2018