All reviews friendly cats mini fridge long beach rooms are clean and spacious we loved our stay rent motorbikes the main road booked nights the air conditioning every morning balcony tv wifi laundry baht helmets island
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We stayed 5 nights in the hotel. It has great spacious rooms and a great Bathroom. I think we payed around 900B a night. It is a short walk to the beach from the hotel. You can rent a scooter af the hotel, it is a great wat the explore the many beaches of ko lanta. also really helpful and nice staff. We really enjoyed our stay here. Hope to return one Day!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leo S
Reviewed 20 March 2015

We stayed here for a whole month and were really pleased with our choice. Paid £450 for the month and thought it was worth the money. Opposite Red Snapper which is an amazinf (and well known restaurant - handy for Tuk Tuk drivers). Room was cleaned (very thoroughly) every other day, and the staff were really helpful. Room was a bit lacking in storage/wardrobe, but the downstairs outdoor area was lovely for reading in the hammock or playing board games. Would recommend!!

Room Tip: Room 1 gets very hot as faces the sun
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank louisecroft
Reviewed 24 December 2014

This is a great place to stay! I stayed here for 3 nights. It is only a 2 minute walk away from the beach and priced really well for a budget traveller. The bed is huge and super comfy. Room is very clean and spacious. The staff at the front desk are friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

We stay in one of their air conditioning room. 900B/night. Our room is big and comfortable , and the price is good. The lcation is not too bad. Unfortunately, the drain in our room is broken, so water leak from the sink and the room got a bit smelly.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Been staying here for the last two weeks, and have to say this place is really good. The rooms are pretty new, with a truly fantastic bed, but were a little under-furnished with only one little shelve, and a small hanging area over the fridge (no hangers supplied). It would have done with at least a nightstand and a little desk. The verandas have two chairs and a table though. As I had the room furthest from the reception, the Wifi wasn't the best, but I managed to get my laptop connected, at pretty decent speed. The Bathroom was really nice, with good water pressure, and also room enough so that everything didn't get wet while taking a shower.

Have to say I saw one single insect in my room in the entire two weeks I stayed there, and I'm pretty sure I let the little mosquito in myself, by leaving the door open. The room was cleaned every other day, and was always in perfect shape.

Air-con worked great, but the fridge made some noise, and you can hear the heavy lorries from the road pretty well. This did not bother me much though.

Will definitely stay here again next time I'm visiting Lanta.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends