All reviews pond room ocean pool ping pong monitor lizards pool bar deluxe room breakfast buffet is low season main pool klong nin beach travel agent nice beach rooms are big sun loungers tuk tuk thai massage andaman sea
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I’m a huge traveler... internationally to at least 3 countries a year. By FAR this resort was my favorite! My family and I had the Baan Warin Suite......... omg, the view. 2 queen bed in one detached suite, 2 detached living rooms and the master suite on the other side. PLUS 2 infinity pools and an outside dining in between. Not only was the view overlooking the ocean, there is an outdoor shower in the master suite. Free breakfast selection (amazing buffet selection- and I’m not a buffet kinda gal). Our no-alcoholic beverages and snacks were free... not just your typical sodas, but a huge selections always stocked up in the fridge daily. We were so impressed the moment we arrived... the staff was so polite. Even to the Gardner passing by. If you were tired of your own private pools, you could visit the hotel infinity pool overlooking the ocean and the bar pool. I was 100% satisfied with my 4 night stay. To the point I changed my flight for another 2 days just to stay at the resort. But to my disappointment, the room price went up about $150 after I tried to talk the price down. We decided to stay at Pimalai hotel for another experience... that’s another review. #iMissRawiWarinAlready #TypingThisReviewWhileAt Pamalai

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dearest SLB888,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review we are indeed happy that you had made the most of your stay and everything went well with your holiday.

We look forward in seeing you again in the future.

The Management

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Staying in Rawiwarin Resort & Spa - Very fantastic!

This is my first stay here, i stayed for 3 nights on 28-31aug 2018. I can experience the warm welcome with high standard when step in here, starting from the check-in and hotel introduction.The hotel's atmosphere make you feel very relax.the room facing the sea , very impressed.

The staffs in the hotel are professional, having service mind with smiling. When calling for the service, they can response quick. It'a a memorable stay at Rawiwarin resort & spa.

Very recommend to stay here !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dearest Tipmanee,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you very much for this very nice review and we are glad to know that we had made your stay very memorable and special. Your kind words are much appreciated and we will be a great inspiration to us.

Wishing you all well and hoping to see you in the future.

The Management

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing resort, great pool, beautiful rooms with nice view and fantastic team, Cassy at Front desk is really outstanding !! Khun Mee at the Pool is also a star !! Thank you everyone, see you soon in Rawi Warin

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dearest Durier,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you so much for this nice review we are so glad that you had an amazing time with us, we will definitely send your kind regards to Cassy and Khun Mee.

We hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed 3 nights at Rawi and upgraded to the villa upon check-in. Hotel staff are very friendly and professional. The resort is absolutely beautiful, right on the beach to watch the sunset. Our villa overlooked the beach and had a nice breeze. Villa was very clean and room service was always available. Breakfast every morning was delicious with a lot of traditional Thai and Western options. We really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend it to anyone else.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dearest Bijou,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you so much for this fabulous review we are indeed happy to know that you had an amazing stay with us.

We will sure love to see you again next time.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 8 nights and it was really great. Enjoyed every minute. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I have ever exeperienced.

It’s monsoon season so some of the restaurants nearby are closed. Also within the resort the hillpool and the ocean pool are closed. Good point is of course the hotel is not fully booked at this time of the year and the infinity pool is not very crowded, the lap pool you can have for your own most of the time.

The staff is so friendly and they are also flexible when it comes to special wishes regarding food.

We highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018
RawiWarinResort, Manager at Rawi Warin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dearest kleesontour,

Greetings from Rawi Warin Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta!

Thank you very much for this amazing review, it was really nice to know how your holiday with us went, and great to know that you had an amazing time with us.

We wish you the best and anticipating your next visit with us.