“Better Quality Diving”
Review of Phoenix Divers

Phoenix Divers
Ranked #9 of 42 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 star dive center running daily guided snorkeling and dive trips to the best sites Koh Lanta has to offer. With our spacious and luxurious speedboat we arrive early to the local dive sites allowing us to have two beautiful dives with lunch in between and get back to Koh Lanta by the early afternoon. If you are thinking of doing your first dive or are already an experienced diver looking to further in your diving education, our dive centre offers all PADI courses. We aim to give you a personal and enjoyable experience by keeping our dive group sizes to a minimum. Our team of qualified, multilingual, enthusiastic dive professionals are here to look after you at all times. As a Mares, Ocean Dynamics and Atomic contract dealer we have an extensive range of diving and snorkeling products in our shop.
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Was going to do my Padi OW in Koh Tao but decided last mi it's to do it Lanta. This was awesome, smaller and closer knit team with an amazing staff. My dive sensei was Vale short for Valentina. I was lucky to be her only student so had a great one on one time with her so our dives were a lot longer and the locations and the marine life were beyond amazing. Saw a sea turtle in my first dive. Glad I did it at Phoenix

1  Thank J C
"dive shop"
in 4 reviews
"great trip"

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I completed our beginner PADI certification with Phoenix Divers in April and had an absolutely great time!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I did 2 freediving fun dives and thoroughly enjoyed them both. Got to practice my skills whilst also seeing the amazing sea life around the reefs. Awesome experience!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the Phoenix Divers for the wonderful trip in diving and special thanks to Mrs. Patrizia for the information and wonderful underwater places we went for