“Great diving school!”
Review of Phoenix Divers

Phoenix Divers
Ranked #9 of 42 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 star dive center running daily guided snorkeling and dive trips to the best sites Koh Lanta has to offer. With our spacious and luxurious speedboat we arrive early to the local dive sites allowing us to have two beautiful dives with lunch in between and get back to Koh Lanta by the early afternoon. If you are thinking of doing your first dive or are already an experienced diver looking to further in your diving education, our dive centre offers all PADI courses. We aim to give you a personal and enjoyable experience by keeping our dive group sizes to a minimum. Our team of qualified, multilingual, enthusiastic dive professionals are here to look after you at all times. As a Mares, Ocean Dynamics and Atomic contract dealer we have an extensive range of diving and snorkeling products in our shop.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I completed our beginner PADI certification with Phoenix Divers in April and had an absolutely great time!

All reviews
"dive shop"
in 4 reviews
"great trip"

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I did 2 freediving fun dives and thoroughly enjoyed them both. Got to practice my skills whilst also seeing the amazing sea life around the reefs. Awesome experience!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the Phoenix Divers for the wonderful trip in diving and special thanks to Mrs. Patrizia for the information and wonderful underwater places we went for

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The team speaks many languages, is friendly and happy to help. Organisation and booking was very easy and they picked me up at my hotel and drove me back after diving. Breakfast, lunch, drink and fruit, everything is included. The diving spots are amazing and you won't regret booking it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Danielle is a fantastic free diving instructor. He was calm at all times and he quickly assured us how to better improve our skills and lengthen our breath holds. I really appreciated his practical no stress approach to the PADI FreeDiving training. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in FreeDiving in Thailand. ..... Oh - and the diving was nice too:-)