“Totally blow away!”
other travellers have booked this property
A unique property | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Huge private garden | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand View of PhiPhi and islands | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spacious terrace | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Master bedroom | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Guest bedroom | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Main living area | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Western kitchen with all modern fixtures and fittings | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa
Master En-Suite Bathroom | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Master Bathroom | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Private pool | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Australian shade sail | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Best breakfast location | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Downstairs poolside (grassed area has been replaced with stone following to feedback)
Beautiful tropical garden | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Huge open plan ground floor (grassed area has been replaced with stone following to feedback)
The terrace is open to all rooms | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thai
Large, private, tropical garden | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Built to impress | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Unique architecture | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Stunning Sunsets | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
The Levels | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
The Local Beach | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
The Local National Park | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Panoramic, sunset, sea-views | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
Bright blue skies | The Levels | luxury, sea-view, villa for rent, Koh Lanta, Thailand
floorplan ground floor
floorplan first floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elingty
Tonsberg, Norway
“Very disappointing!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The inside area is nice enough, or at least after the cleaning lady came in on our request and wiped away some of the grease in kitchen area and the cobwebs in the bedrooms. The outside areas however are in desperate need of serious updating/ cleaning/ maintenance! The pool area is dirty and overgrown. The furniture is uncomfortable and the sun beds are simply disgusting. The little pond in the pool area is filled with algiers (or something green) and also contains some creatures that I'm not sure are meant to live there. The barbecue area as well as the outside bathroom are not in any way, shape or form fit to be used according to it's original purpose. Simply horrifyingly dirty.

If you do manage to make your way up the stairs (steep, very high and no railing) and on to the upstairs terrace, you'll find a good view, but most likely you'll quickly lose focus on the view and jump off the half painted wooden furniture, with no cushions, to avoid the rats living and thriving alongside of you.

I called the owner on the first day of our stay and expressed my views and asked for our money back, or at least a heavy discount. I also urged him to update the pictures on the web. My husband and I have travelled extensively, and we are not fuzzy when it comes to accommodation, but we do expect to get what we pay for, and we strongly dislike feeling ripped off.

I have a wide variety of pictures and also a video of this property to prove my point. Might I add that the owner is a professional photographer, and the pictures online are most certainly outdated to put it nicely.

There are lots of properties at Koh Lanta that will get you a lot more for your money in this price range.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Feb 2014
Elin,

You may be “disappointed" but I’m very upset that you’ve made such libellous and defamatory comments in the public domain.

We spoke for one whole hour on the phone - you fail to mention that we both, eventually, agreed that your complaints were unfounded: we went through all of my online media together and agreed that the property is reflected accurately and that there was nothing which was having a detrimental affect on your stay.

You even apologised for making such a fuss and offered the excuse to me that your "mood was affected as you’d travelled for nearly 24 hours non-stop without any sleep”.

The following day after you had discovered that there was nothing left to complain about, you attempted to extort (blackmail) me…

I maintained an attitude of professionalism, respect and patience throughout our contact, which you stated in your email to me, yourself.

You claim that you have media to share but you haven’t shared it? I can only presume that this is because it will draw attention to your untrue statements.

“Rats living and thriving alongside you”!? It’s strange that nobody has ever mentioned such an appalling situation, previously, isn’t it?

Algae in the pond?! This is normal. "Creatures" in there - they're called fish... There's nothing in there out of Lord of The Rings or The Hobbit.

For your information, I’m not a pro photographer - but thanks for the “compliment”, though. (Maybe we can agree that this is just one more example of how your facts are so far off - and distorted - from the actual truth...)

Chris
Djriver
Koh lanta
“Totally blow away!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Great place with all you could wish for. Nice distance from main road and loads of great food and drinking spots. The general manager Nick and his wife Sita were there if you needed anything or had any problems which I doubt you would have! Well worth the money and will be coming back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoors areas
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jan 2014
Dear Mr Rivers.

So lovely of you to take the time out to post such a lovely review and great to see Nick's hard work and efforts rewarded this way, also.

We look forward to seeing you again on your return. Thanks again.

Londo
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
22 Nov 2013
Hey Joel - thanks so very much for your review. We're delighted that you both enjoyed the villa and, also, Koh Lanta so much. Similarly we're very happy and proud to have Nick representing us as our manager and I'm so happy to see that his hard work and efforts are recognised and credited here for all to see.

Thanks, again, for taking the time out to leave this review. We much appreciate your custom and look forward to serving you again in future.

Kind regards

Shepton Mallet
Reviewed 5 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
5 Mar 2013
Hi Colin,

much appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely review... thanks so very much from the two of us... with warm regards, Chris and Gak
London
Reviewed 27 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
27 Feb 2013
Dear John, thanks for your lovely message!

We're very proud of the efforts that we've made at The Levels and it delights us to receive such warm feedback... We're also very happy that the kids enjoyed it and that you all feel that you'd like to make a return... we look forward to serving you again, when you do...

Kind regards

Chris and Gak
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing